Darghel

Perfect Parry Mode bug

11 posts in this topic

Is it me or unlocking perfect parry is bugged? I've been trying to unlock it, which it says it did, but it wouldn't let me play and instead it's a "???????" and can't play it. It's a shame because I wanted to try for the boss trophies and such - the game is short anyway, so why not? - but now I'm scared that I have to replay it again, especially when I unlocked so much now.

Is there a way to make it work or restarting is my only option?

I'm also scared and I've barely even started the game... Hopefully there's a patch to solve this on the way...

8 hours ago, Darghel said:

Is it me or unlocking perfect parry is bugged? I've been trying to unlock it, which it says it did, but it wouldn't let me play and instead it's a "???????" and can't play it. It's a shame because I wanted to try for the boss trophies and such - the game is short anyway, so why not? - but now I'm scared that I have to replay it again, especially when I unlocked so much now.

Is there a way to make it work or restarting is my only option?

I think you have to restart or wait for a patch. For me, it only works to play the bosses in parry mode on version 1.00 of the game,

to unlock the perferct parry mode.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, xSchokomilchx said:

I think you have to restart or wait for a patch. For me, it only works to play the bosses in parry mode on version 1.00 of the game,

to unlock the perferct parry mode.

Well that's annoying, even if the game is short i don't feel like restarting right now.

I guess I'll wait for a patch or wait a little longer.

There’s a patch (1.03) out now. Patch notes say, among other things:

- Fixed: Perfect parry mode doesn’t always get unlocked

😁

5 hours ago, Soraking1991 said:

1f601.png

Oh neat, I'll check it out right away, thanks!

9 hours ago, Soraking1991 said:

1f601.png

Awesome will look at it after work thanks 😁

On 9/12/2020 at 0:58 PM, Mo-Fresh18 said:

Awesome will look at it after work thanks 1f601.png

Did it fix the issue? Also what are your thoughts on the trophies and game?

On 2020-09-16 at 2:42 PM, VoidVictorious said:

Did it fix the issue? Also what are your thoughts on the trophies and game?

So far it looks like it work perfect :D i liking the game and the music but some bosses can be tricky at Perfect Parry mode as you get hit out of nowhere sometimes :(

On 20/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, Mo-Fresh18 said:

So far it looks like it work perfect :D i liking the game and the music but some bosses can be tricky at Perfect Parry mode as you get hit out of nowhere sometimes :(

Also is it me or some boss do get out of synch during in the recent patch? I swear I could do parry mode just fine, I even got almost perfect score at DJSS, but now I can't even parry his first attacks! And some bosses still bug out to me, like Yinu and Tatiana.

So far my only problem is Perfect Parry, because some boss do work okay (I can't get 1010's third phase, the timing on those bloody missiles are way off) and some others don't seem to work well enough (the above mentioned Yinu and DJSS). I haven't tried many others because im not sure i can handle them right now, and im afraid of more bugs...

I mean I even uninstalled the game and went back to version 1.00 to see if it was me, and I could suddenly parry just fine! Please tell me I'm not crazy :S

Edited by Darghel

Well, the game still buggy to me: some fights got perfect parry unlocked, while some got it removed. Infact now my only trophy is perfect parry on all bosses, but i can't do Sayu so even if I did the others im totally stuck