Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy

Abby_TheLastofUs

would be funny to release pack of three games with three plats and TWO of them would be unobtainable ?

p.s. but i think NG3RE would be obtainable, cus there wasnt any ally bot in original. though it would be much harder solo than in coop ofc. but i dont have hopes for NGS2 plat cus Tecmo just dont care usally

Edited by Voland44
  • Like 1

I'm not buying it when this is what they've put on the promo page: exVq1JS.png

I don't trust this company whatsoever after what they did to NGS2+, they've absolutely killed the NG franchise and this is nothing more than a cash grab. When they added "tag missions" to NGS2+ they put in trophies for beating all of them on NORMAL and TURBO speed and the mode just allowed you to play on your own and switch to your partner with the d-pad whenever you wanted. Of course because of the lack of online co-op NGS2+ on vita was impossible, now I bet on NGS2 for PS4 they'll still keep the trophy for completing all missions and expect you to do them on your own and they won't alter the missions to make them solo friendly.

I'd like to say NG3 RE is going to be possible to platinum, but that also depends on whether they keep the Scythe as powerful as it is, but I bet that even though they're removing Clan Battle they'll keep in requirements from that mode in the trophy list. Either way, I won't buy this and I'll let other people get obtainable confirmation, the only way I'll buy it is if all of the platinums are obtainable and there is a big sale for it. As of now I'm not giving any money to Team Ninja for Ninja Gaiden games until they clean up their act.

Aside from that though, this won't get many sales so the trophy rarities on this website will suffer, since I've already done NGS2 and NG3 RE on PS3 I'd rather not play another one of those for only a 10% rarity platinum if they're still obtainable.

Edited by Sergen

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

depends on whether they keep

they wouldnt rebalance game 100%. its cheap straight port, after all

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

As of now I'm not giving any money to Team Ninja

ports not from team ninja as i understand

Edited by Voland44

After reading the news regarding the release of this PS4 collection. I will voice my thoughts and opinions regarding it.

When you thought team ninja couldn't stoop any lower! Why would you remove the BEST feature from this collection. In case you didn't know I'm referring to playing missions online with friends. As Sergen has stated this is nothing more than a cash-grab which I will not be purchasing. If you want to experience the TRUE ninja gaiden experience play the PS3 versions. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

After reading the news regarding the release of this PS4 collection. I will voice my thoughts and opinions regarding it.

When you thought team ninja couldn't stoop any lower! Why would you remove the BEST feature from this collection. In case you didn't know I'm referring to playing missions online with friends. As Sergen has stated this is nothing more than a cash-grab which I will not be purchasing. If you want to experience the TRUE ninja gaiden experience play the PS3 versions. 

I mean if you want to get technical, the best ninja gaiden experience is ninja gaiden black on the og xbox, and ninja gaiden 2 on the 360. Sigma is nerfed versions of those

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

Either way, I won't buy this and I'll let other people get obtainable confirmation, the only way I'll buy it is if all of the platinums are obtainable

Only my fear and super quote hope don't put trophies on this or Sigma 2 and 3 RE are impossible to get platinum IMPOSSIBLE i got plat for Sigma 2 and 3 on PS3 with a strong friends and lots of skills. But if you leave online coop, you leave all mode or not put trophies...only my fear

6 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

I hope this means a new Ninja Gaiden game is coming soon as well :D 

This is their test to gauge whether the franchise is still relevant to consumers, I don't count on them making a new NG game when this trilogy hardly gets any sales. If they wanted to draw attention to the franchise again they should have remastered Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox) and Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox 360) and left out any form of Ninja Gaiden 3. They're driving away potential business by choosing to use the Sigma games and NG3 RE as the means of reviving the franchise.

6 hours ago, GeminiEntity said:

I'm glad the online is removed, just hope they also removed the trophies for it.

All single player NG goodness I hope.

When NGS2+ was released on vita they still kept in the trophies for completing all missions, NGS2 on PS4 has the same "tag missions" that NGS2+ has so I think it might be released as an unobtainable platinum and I honestly don't expect them to go back and reconsider their decision, they'll fuck us over with it. NG3 RE will still be possible to platinum but extremely difficult because you'll have to solo trials that were originally intended for 2 people, but the game's mechanics do allow for any trial to be solo'd.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sergen said:

When NGS2+ was released on vita they still kept in the trophies for completing all missions, NGS2 on PS4 has the same "tag missions" that NGS2+ has so I think it might be released as an unobtainable platinum and I honestly don't expect them to go back and reconsider their decision, they'll fuck us over with it. NG3 RE will still be possible to platinum but extremely difficult because you'll have to solo trials that were originally intended for 2 people, but the game's mechanics do allow for any trial to be solo'd.

Well that sucks. If they don't realize their mistake then hopefully the trophy lists are separate, that way I can plat NGS1 at least.

• Like 1

Just now, GeminiEntity said:

Well that sucks. If they don't realize their mistake then hopefully the trophy lists are separate, that way I can plat NGS1 at least.

It'll probably be 3 plats, what I hope for is being able to buy them separately because I'd rather only buy NGS1 from this collection and never touch NGS2 or NG3 RE. But I'd still wait for a sale as I'm not paying full price.

• 2 weeks later...

After completing NGS1+ on Vita, I was excited to see this announcement. If they've made the NGS2+ trophies unobtainable again though... I'm not sure.

Guess I'll wait and see if it's even possible to get everything solo before buying the game then.

Edited by RidonkulousLV
  • Like 2

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razors-Edge/achievements

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2/achievements

So yes, there is still trophies for the missions even with removed online. Just copy pasted from the original list. Who, would have thought. F*** team ninja. 

Seperate list for Sigma 1 though.  

They say only normal mode and there is something new called races. Wonder if they changed the actuall missions or was this in sigma 2+ also? No mention of turbo.

Edited by Sturmhauser
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sturmhauser said:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razors-Edge/achievements

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2/achievements

So yes, there is still trophies for the missions even with removed online. Just copy pasted from the original list. Who, would have thought. F*** team ninja. 

Seperate list for Sigma 1 though.  

They say only normal mode and there is something new called races. Wonder if they changed the actuall missions or was this in sigma 2+ also? No mention of turbo.

Ohh ffs . Team ninja morons!!

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

Looking at the trophy lists -

Sigma 1 is the same.

Sigma 2 removed the turbo mode trophy and added a crystal skull one. Still will have to beat all the missions on normal though, so guessing not possible to plat still.

Razor's Edge removed the clan battles, and a few easy ones like the falcon dive, slide, etc. However, they kept all the mission ones, along with "unlock all skills for all characters" which required 5 ultimate ninja missions. So unless you can solo with the scythe the plat isn't happening here either.

At least the lists are separate, now I just hope they can be bought separately.

Edited by GeminiEntity
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GeminiEntity said:

Looking at the trophy lists -

Sigma 1 is the same.

Sigma 2 removed the turbo mode trophy and added a crystal skull one. Still will have to beat all the missions on normal though, so guessing not possible to plat still.

Razor's Edge removed the clan battles, and a few easy ones like the falcon dive, slide, etc. However, they kept all the mission ones, along with "unlock all skills for all characters" which required 5 ultimate ninja missions. So unless you can solo with the scythe the plat isn't happening here either.

At least the lists are separate, now I just hope they can be bought separately.

In other words, 2 out of the 3 Plats are potentially going to be unobtainable out of the box :(.