Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy

Abby_TheLastofUs

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In other words, 2 out of the 3 Plats are potentially going to be unobtainable out of the box :(.

Assuming this would be the case, I wonder if they would ever resolve it if the community speaks up enough. 

• Like 1

Ah my ninja what they be doing to you.

Hopefully they release the 2 and 3 with other trophies on ps4 unless they have decreased the missions mode level by 50% and increased you damage by 50% there is no way to finish missions wihout another person.

I could think of another trophy myself to replace it: Finish 1 mission in each category acolyte mentor master ultimate.THis is doable solo.

Jesus my favourite game ever,I have the money already to buy it but maybe ill find another favourite game.Hi god of war

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I've never played any of these games, but I have played Nioh a bunch. How does the combat here compare with that of Nioh?

Also, with regards to trophies, why is "Beat all missions on normal" a dealbreaker?

Nioh is more like Dark souls. Ninja gaiden is more fast paced. 

Its a deal breaker cause its not possible to beat all missions with the A.I

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

Team Ninja don't even play their games.
No one even tests the difficulty of these trophies.
Not even turbo-autists could plat the game with a stupidly low IQ A.I.

Either they make it possible, patch their stupidity or I'm not going to buy it.
Be vocal about this, please. Twitter, everywhere, make them know that NO ONE EVER GOT THAT STUPID TROPHY IN NGS2+ BECAUSE OF THE BOT.

Guys one moment NGS2 on PS3 have 51 trophies and the trophies for all mission is All missions successfully completed.
Successfully complete all missions. on PS4 trophies are 41 and Power of Two

Clear all NORMAL missions as TAG MISSIONS maybe is possible to get on solo with a CPU...and maybe you need to complete only NORMAL mission, not mentor, MN or UN. NG3 RE even with a Scythe UN is insane hope they upgrade the CPU for true help on this 

Edited by Neme-ita

16 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Guys one moment NGS2 on PS3 have 51 trophies and the trophies for all mission is All missions successfully completed.

Clear all NORMAL missions as TAG MISSIONS maybe is possible to get on solo with a CPU...and maybe you need to complete only NORMAL mission, not mentor, MN or UN. NG3 RE even with a Scythe UN is insane hope they upgrade the CPU for true help on this 

Says normal probably cause they removed the turbo mode trophy from Ngs2+

Either way you are getting your hopes up for nothing

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Team Ninja aren't that smart or clever so expect NG 2 & 3 to be either outright unPlatinumable out of the box or only Platinumable if you happen to be a gaming god of some type with Superman like reflexes.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Thx for the info in here. Guess I won't buy the collection. I love the series, but without the multiplayer I can't do the trials with an old body of mine. We met in Ninja Gaiden 3 and had a great co-op game history since then.

Would have loved to revisit these moments with better graphics and performance.

Maybe they change the trophies on the ps4 version, but I doubt it.

When you thought team ninja couldn't screw up anymore they always find a way to surprise you. I've already stated my opinion on this collection, however one thing I will say is the best NG players in the world won't be able to beat all the missions solo with the AI so the rest of us mortals have no chance.

• Like 3

All of this confirms one thing: No one in the process of making this damn collection, TESTED the trophy.legit by completing the mode.
No wait, even WORSE: No one when making these trophies EVER CHECKED if someone actually managed to unlock it on the PS Vita legit... No no no! Just a quick cash grab, come on!
But someone had to test if the trophy actually UNLOCKED properly and most probably concluded "Yeah it's good, let's move on."

How fucking infuriating this whole situation is. I can't believe it.

• Like 2

[4K / 60FPS supplement]

Target

・ PS4 Pro

・ PS5

・ Xbox One X

・ Xbox Series X

・ Xbox Series S

・ Steam (PC specifications need to meet a certain processing capacity)

■ Note The resolution / FPS may drop temporarily depending on the playing situation.

You need a compatible TV / display to play in 4K resolution.

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT

On 12/03/2021 at 11:18 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I've never played any of these games, but I have played Nioh a bunch. How does the combat here compare with that of Nioh?

Also, with regards to trophies, why is "Beat all missions on normal" a dealbreaker?

Think Devil May Cry but with a combo system more similar to a "Fighting" game honestly. You basically need to know the movements and combos in and out and like with a fighting game time cancels, blocks and counters to take advantage of enemies.

Btw I seen this today seems they confirmed it will be the Censored port of Sigma 2. (PS3 Version) Not the Vita version.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/03/21/team-ninja-confirms-ninja-gaiden-master-collection-will-feature-censored-version-of-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2/

• Like 2

On 3/14/2021 at 8:31 AM, Vergil said:

So Xbox still got the Playstation "exclusives" in the end. I demand we got NG2 with all blood and gore for ps4!!

I assure you almsot universally all people on the Xbox sites/boards don't want Sigma 2. A handful of idiots are happy they get to keep NG2/Black exclusive.