I thought "got there's" would slow me down....

xMADxCHR15

Then came the Skate Heaven gaps ? I forgot about some of these

Finished the got there's, thinking that would be the true challenge. Alas, no

Kudos to all who have hit these so far. 

Still can't trigger feed me gap. Despite many successful attempts into the area

Rail 2 kicker 2 rail 2 bench might actually be the death of me!

Did you get kicker 2 railspan? If yes you will have no problem with the rail one. The rail one triggers everytime the kicker one is the bad one with such a low triggers point. Feed me seems to trigger for some on other spots. Did you tried it from the pools or halfpipe at the start? Or one step lower than the kicker from the usual way is? Here is how kicker to railspan triggerd for me after ~15hours 

but as i said the rail one will trigger everytime if you hit the rail and grind on the bench after. You can do it the same way as i did in the video without grinding the full blue rail. Seems a bit buggy as you should grind it to get the rail gap, but you dont need it ?

• Like 1

Thank you, thank you! Can you believe I watched your video and hit the rail 2 kicker 2 rail 2 bench on my second attempt! Super pleased, as I have just been sat here for the last 1hr with fruitless attempts

I finally managed to trigger feed me from one of the lower entry points. Actually right next to the blue rail from the above combo

I have an unusual issue with the gutter 2 San dieguito roof. There are 2 listed. One for 800 points and one for 600 points. I have hit the 800 point one now 8 times but not triggered lower scoring one. Any idea what I am missing here!?

16 minutes ago, xMADxCHR15 said:

Thank you, thank you! Can you believe I watched your video and hit the rail 2 kicker 2 rail 2 bench on my second attempt! Super pleased, as I have just been sat here for the last 1hr with fruitless attempts

I finally managed to trigger feed me from one of the lower entry points. Actually right next to the blue rail from the above combo

I have an unusual issue with the gutter 2 San dieguito roof. There are 2 listed. One for 800 points and one for 600 points. I have hit the 800 point one now 8 times but not triggered lower scoring one. Any idea what I am missing here!?

Isn't this the one where you jump from one to the other roof where the rail is to trigger the vulcano? If yes. One triggerd only when i jumped far enough onto the roof

36 minutes ago, xMADxCHR15 said:

That's the one

I figured that may be the case. It just seemed odd that I had the higher scoring of the two. 

I'll keep plugging away

had the same in my head when i saw i had the higher one. if you got the other ones, you will get it for sure

2 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Oh sorry, now when you said it i got it. Sorry sorry for the false answer. Slowly the braindead from the xp grind kicks in

Ha. No worries. I don't know why I didn't work it out quicker. I'm all done now! Yay. Looks like I'm joining the many who are chasing the final level 100.

GLHF!