Workaround for the unobtainable trophies

Thunder2150

If you have the physical disc version you can delete the update and play through the base version of the game and the trophies will pop when you achieve the feats 

I made sure to back my save data up on the cloud before I delete everything so I could just download it back when I was finished 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8.9.2020 at 4:01 PM, DaivRules said:

You can use the 1.00 download exploit then if you have the digital version.

Is it needed to play on 1.00, the Problem was coming with the Nuclear, that's a DLC...

Normaly, when i load the Vanilla Game with PSX Download Helper, is it possible to patch it to the hightes Version in case this version doesn't contain DLC Content, right?

I ask coz i read, the game was very buggy in the beginning, ha... in the beginning, this was a good one.......... ?

• 2 years later...

On 5.7.2021 at 4:17 PM, Suntropology said:

Is it needed to play on 1.00, the Problem was coming with the Nuclear, that's a DLC...

Normaly, when i load the Vanilla Game with PSX Download Helper, is it possible to patch it to the hightes Version in case this version doesn't contain DLC Content, right?

I ask coz i read, the game was very buggy in the beginning, ha... in the beginning, this was a good one.......... 1f612.png

is it possible to achive this on PS5 (Forager is included in PS+ Extra) ?

I have a cloud save before unlocking the tools - triggering it multiple times isnt working neither

Edited by MrLadebalken

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2021 at 2:15 PM, kapitein said:

I just bought the physical disc version to try this out and can then send it to another European that needs this, let me know if you do!

Really? I'd love to try that out. Text me on psn if you're still up to it.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that playing the physical edition (v1.02) will pop all base game trophies with zero issues.

I can also confirm that then patching to the latest version (v4.13) will pop the Nuclear DLC trophies with zero issues.

Updating will reset all your skills (but not your level), so if you have vaults that use 9 slots, prepare to re-store your items!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:08 AM, Shikotei-kun said:

I can confirm that playing the physical edition (v1.02) will pop all base game trophies with zero issues.

I can also confirm that then patching to the latest version (v4.13) will pop the Nuclear DLC trophies with zero issues.

Updating will reset all your skills (but not your level), so if you have vaults that use 9 slots, prepare to re-store your items!

Are the trophies that were unobtainable, now obtainable then?

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 10/11/2023 at 9:44 PM, Jaxtane said:

There is another way to download 1.0 version of games without program/app.

I didn’t discover it, but can confirm it works on Forager as I got the bugged trophies that way

I tried this and managed to download 1.0v game but it wont launch. After the developers message when starting, the game will crash everytime.

nevermind. after deleting the savedata and relaunching the game it will work.

Edited by IncluD

44 minutes ago, IncluD said:

I tried this and managed to download 1.0v game but it wont launch. After the developers message when starting, the game will crash everytime.

It was mentioned above that version 1.02 worked perfectly fine, try upgrading to that :)

• Like 1