New trophies?

5 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

What do you have to do to get the lethal rush one?

I believe you just need to hit them when your in the lethal rush which is after you run into something. I just got the trophy. I downed him with lethal rush, but I know that wasn't my 30th down with it. 

He takes a good while to get use to but I find him to be fun. You just need to know when to use your rush. I think he does good on big maps because of how fast he can get around. He's not a great killer especially when it comes to loops or small indoor maps, but I find him to be good at times. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigORonnie said:

He takes a good while to get use to but I find him to be fun. You just need to know when to use your rush. I think he does good on big maps because of how fast he can get around. He's not a great killer especially when it comes to loops or small indoor maps, but I find him to be good at times. 

Yeah, I am having a little fun with him after a few matches now. The aura add-on is a life saver!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

fcSnGWo.png

Pretty straightforward list. Glad there isn’t any map related trophy. Best way to do “I see you” would probably be using Myers or noed. Empathy would work great when trying to do “Resurgence”.

- Resurgence: is the hardest one, because it's based on your luck

- Speed Kills: is the most skill one

- I See You: just use Micheal Myers with infinite Tier 3 (red addon) , I got this trophy in one game

- Every Last Drop: equip brown toolbox and plunderer perk; immediately use it at first gen then go find other ones; you can farm 3-4 items per match without offering, just grind about 10 match and this trophy is yours

- Adept Blight: just de-rank to brown ones

- Adept Felix: just play SWF, or going to red rank and gen-rush, dont forget your key

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gelukrait said:

- Resurgence: is the hardest one, because it's based on your luck

- Speed Kills: is the most skill one

- I See You: just use Micheal Myers with infinite Tier 3 (red addon) , I got this trophy in one game

- Every Last Drop: equip brown toolbox and plunderer perk; immediately use it at first gen then go find other ones; you can farm 3-4 items per match without offering, just grind about 10 match and this trophy is yours

- Adept Blight: just de-rank to brown ones

- Adept Felix: just play SWF, or going to red rank and gen-rush, dont forget your key

Good tips, Felix has a perk to refill your depleted item, does it count as a two depletions in that case?