Lucas

EAN/UPC code

6 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy this version of the game but I want to make sure I buy the right product. Can anyone tell me whether or not the EAN/UPC 8809338090934 is the one linked to this trophy list?

I hope you found you answer. I'm going to attempt to purchase this from a reputable ebayer and FINGERS CROSSED, it is this trophy version (Marked as AS, Korean figures in trophy name on here).

The only issue that would make me wary is that the back of the version in the picture of what I'd be purchasing only has (I THINK) Chinese and English as the listed languages? Why would the Trophy list have, What I am assuming, is a Korean listing title? Was KR patched in....?

21 minutes ago, FailGecko said:

I hope you found you answer. I'm going to attempt to purchase this from a reputable ebayer and FINGERS CROSSED, it is this trophy version (Marked as AS, Korean figures in trophy name on here).

The only issue that would make me wary is that the back of the version in the picture of what I'd be purchasing only has (I THINK) Chinese and English as the listed languages? Why would the Trophy list have, What I am assuming, is a Korean listing title? Was KR patched in....?

If the case doesn't look like this, it's the wrong version: https://www.play-asia.com/persona-4-the-golden-chinese-version/13/704zh9

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 18/12/2020 at 0:50 AM, FailGecko said:

I'm curious, im on Asia store and there's 3 versions on vita, one is this Korean one. Anyone know if they have English language support? Wouldn't mind playing through again.

6 minutes ago, amebapiko said:

I'm curious, im on Asia store and there's 3 versions on vita, one is this Korean one. Anyone know if they have English language support? Wouldn't mind playing through again.

Sadly it doesn't have English support I used the Korean cartridge copy to plat the game and this specific list is for traditional Chinese or Korean which neither have English if it's Asia English version that will give U na stack 

On 25/05/2021 at 2:30 PM, LuckySIime said:

Sadly it doesn't have English support I used the Korean cartridge copy to plat the game and this specific list is for traditional Chinese or Korean which neither have English if it's Asia English version that will give U na stack 

Thanks for the info :( I had NA physical copy, too bad asian region didn't get its own list.