"my beard is impenetrable" is save-scummable

lednatius

I read that you had to start from a fresh save to get this trophy by backing up to the cloud/elsewhere and deleting your data, so I did that. In addition though I exited level every 10 levels and closed the game> copied the save to an alt ps3 user as a backup and save scummed it that way successfully. probably could scum it every level if you really wanted. Really surprised this trophy is below 1% , even with having to start from a fresh save to do it on chapter 1.

You can't do that for each level though, because when you clear one level then you start immediately the next one, and if you quit it counts as a dead.

You can back up the save only after every 10 levels, which is when the game automatically asks you if you want to continue or quit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

You can't do that for each level though, because when you clear one level then you start immediately the next one, and if you quit it counts as a dead.

You can back up the save only after every 10 levels, which is when the game automatically asks you if you want to continue or quit.

ah, I got lucky and happened to do it the way it works then.

• 2 years later...

When I did mine, I save scummed every 10 levels, the trophy didn’t pop. Next go round on a fresh save, every level I wasn’t comfortable. Pause, quit to dashboard backed up my save on a thumb drive. If I failed, thumb drive to ps3. If I got past it, pause ps button, quit game and backed up the save. Every time before you quit the game, check your statistics and make sure deaths are at 0. You can go level by level if you feel more comfortable, just check stats the whole way through.