Peril on Gorgon Trophies are Live

SirShavesALot

I was just able to download the update that contains the DLC Peril on Gorgon.  It adds 10 new trophies to the game.  The list looks pretty straightforward with no difficulty trophies attached.

Here is the list:

• Peril on Gorgon - Completed Peril on Gorgon on any difficulty :silver:
  • Good Listener - Found 20 Portable Phonographs :bronze:
  • Special P.E.T. Benefits - Acquired Special Delivery, P.E.T., and Employee Benefits :bronze:

• The below are hidden trophies.  You have been warned.  :)
  • Spoiler
    • Greenlight Protocol - Powered the reactor :silver:
    • NDA Protocol - Destroyed the Synthesizer :silver:
    • Peril at Hand - Listened to Lucky Montoya's message :bronze:
    • Synthesize This - Round Olivia Ambrose's journal :bronze:
    • Lucky Stiff - Found Lucky Montoya's body :bronze:
    • The Postman - Delivered the journal to Lucien :bronze:
    • Family Reunion - Achieved a compromise between Olivia and Minnie :bronze:

• Like 3

Does anyone know yet if you'll need to go back further than the point of no return for this DLC? I have a save from before deciding what to do with the colony ship and another from before going to Tartarus. I'm probably overthinking this, but it has helped in the past to have milestone saves in RPGs in case a new DLC has main game requirements.

Edited by bikeman223

6 hours ago, Ariost said:

Anyone know if any of these trophies can be missed?

Yeah, there are a few missables, so make sure you have a save file just before making the final decision.

For Greenlight Protocol, side with Minnie

For NDA Protocol, side with Olivia

For Family Reunion, you must get them to side with each other by persuading the two to work together (must have your persuade skill at 150)

Still unsure on how to obtain The Postman trophy. Literally have no clue who tf Lucien is lmao.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Devinthe66 said:

Yeah, there are a few missables, so make sure you have a save file just before making the final decision.

For Greenlight Protocol, side with Minnie

For NDA Protocol, side with Olivia

For Family Reunion, you must get them to side with each other by persuading the two to work together (must have your persuade skill at 150)

Still unsure on how to obtain The Postman trophy. Literally have no clue who tf Lucien is lmao.

Same here. I've checked everywhere, I'm looking around for Lucien like 'Who the fook is that guy?'

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Hey guys i have a question, i lost my data from the game (i was done with the full story mode) do i need to complete the main story to play the DLC?

You need to get as far as finishing Radio Free Monarch. (Sadly, and rather stupidly imo, the game still remains locked for any save files where you've reached Tartarus)

• Like 2