Overcome Your Rivals Trophy

FerryF1

So, I just logged in and got the points from yesterdays events, and I went from 255 up to 405 points. (Platinum on the daily and on the weekly)

But no trophy...

Is this bugged? Or do we have to wait 3 more weeks until the current season ends for the trophy to pop?

1 minute ago, FerryF1 said:

So, I just logged in and got the points from yesterdays events, and I went from 255 up to 405 points. (Platinum on the daily and on the weekly)

But no trophy...

Is this bugged? Or do we have to wait 3 more weeks until the current season ends for the trophy to pop?

You have to wait till the season ends so its a monthly trophy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, hft33 said:

I got this trophy at the end of the month with 240 points.

Wow.

I made sure I had enough, about 450.

Not a bad glitch for you. I had 100 and 200 career objectives pop within seconds a few wwmeeks ago. I was so relieved. 

With all the bs concerning the platinum for pc1 im struggling to see why mad bother with these stupid trophies, it puts a time limit on the platinum, because its only obtainable as long as mad keep updating the game with new online events, pc1 was unobtainable for a while n i believe they were harassed until they added new events, the online portion was still doable but with trophies like these someone has to physically add new events to the callendar, these trophies could easily be replaced with something else, so many games have unobtainable plats due to some community based event thats no longer supported, its always 1 trophy too, guess im moaning cos im 5k into the 90h indionapolis grind for the 25k milage on grid, n im gonna want a break from racers when thats eventually done... In like a year at this rate, so il see where the games at then, i hear pc3 is a lot more like grid n gone down the simcade route as oppose to trying to be full sim? Heard its taken some flack because of this, also heard its good like grid so whats everyones opinion here?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...