"Resurgence" glitched?

Either the trophy is glitched à la Wounded Healer, where it resets the count after each match and you can still earn it by doing all the required healing in a single match.

Or RuKaSe is right, and the trophy description is just poorly written and your three teammates must be injured/dying/hooked when you heal (not just any three survivors).

I got the trophy in a long game with a non-committal Nurse. I think I counted 11ish heals where 3+ survivors (including me) were injured. But I also checked and the heal that popped the trophy was when all four of us were injured, so both are possible. 

Can anyone else confirm for sure one way or the other?

I've done about 15 heals now where all 3 teammates were injured and another 5 or so where myself and 2 other teammates were injured and no trophy has popped yet so I don't know what the requirements are to get this trophy to pop. Maybe all 4 players need to be injured/dying/hooked for it to count ?  Either that or it all needs to be done in one match.

2 hours ago, PsychoticLight said:

Either the trophy is glitched à la Wounded Healer, where it resets the count after each match and you can still earn it by doing all the required healing in a single match.

Or RuKaSe is right, and the trophy description is just poorly written and your three teammates must be injured/dying/hooked when you heal (not just any three survivors).

I got the trophy in a long game with a non-committal Nurse. I think I counted 11ish heals where 3+ survivors (including me) were injured. But I also checked and the heal that popped the trophy was when all four of us were injured, so both are possible. 

Can anyone else confirm for sure one way or the other?

Well I guess will just keep trying until it pops. At least running empathy and desperate measures isn't that bad. Gonna just hope I get more legion as the killer.?

You read the trophy description wrong. You have to heal someone while 3 survivors are injured, which means 4 survivors need to be injured at the same time then you heal 1 health state and that counts as 1/10. When you complete the heal there has to be 3 survivors still injured.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

I don't think all 4 survivors need to be injured. On steam i got 1 towards my total progression for that trophy /achievement while myself was on full health and the other three were injured.
Unless its different between those platforms i just believe its glitchy and you have to keep trying until it pops. My gf got the trophy popped in a 3 vs 1, one survivor dc'd in the beginning and the killer decided to farm.

1 hour ago, oldinga said:

Try in private match?

If only you could earn trophies in KYF. Plat would sit at a 30% rarity or higher =>

1 hour ago, Talkbackxx said:

I've been doing heals when the other 3 survivors are injured and it hasn't popped for me yet. Either this is glitched or it needs to be 10 full heals

Wiki says a health state is simply getting on survivor from injured to healty.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Health_States

I've counted full heals yesterday and today and im at 12-13 heal while the other 3 survivor are injured and no trophy pop yet. But as with all other trophies it'll pop eventually.

Edited by Quink666

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

My trophy popped when i myself and 2 other survivors were injured and i healed a person from dying to injured state the 4th survivor was healthy. So seems like only 3 people including yourself have to be injured/dying/hooked.

well a xbox form said that it if you heal someone form the dying state and got chased off/stoped once they were up, you only got 5% to one heal cont. so that could be whats going on for some

14 hours ago, kayleew said:

not that i don't believe it but ....so anyone else confirm it works lol  before i convince people to try it? in kill you friends

I'm wondering the same. I can't get this trophy to pop in public matches. Does using no mither void the trophy or is it just really buggy? I have at least 15 - 20 full heals using no mither with two other survivors injured

13 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I'm wondering the same. I can't get this trophy to pop in public matches. Does using no mither void the trophy or is it just really buggy? I have at least 15 - 20 full heals using no mither with two other survivors injured

maybe since your broken,but i used it to get selfless healer. or broken some reason is braking it now. if you are indeed doing full heals of one bar full

Just got the trophy. I can confirm that using no mither will count towards the trophy progress. Only 3 survivors have to be injured, hooked, or downed not all 4. Don't be expecting to get this at 10 heals as it took 25 - 30 from me before it popped and most of those were solo heals

Gotta say, am glad I got this trophy out of the way. It leads to really bad game play waiting for other people to get injured and run all the way across the map to try and heal them.

Edited by ClintonLS90