What Finals do you guys mostly get?

FFATMA

I haven't kept an actual list of the finals I've been in, but I would say it's got to be pretty close to 90% Hex A Gone.  The very few times it hasn't been Hex A Gone, it's mostly either Fall Mountain or Jump Showdown, with Royal Fumble being extremely infrequent.  I make the finals fairly often, however I'm pretty terrible at Hex A Gone, so I only have 10 total wins at this point.  Fall Mountain is definitely my strongest final, with 7 of my wins, which makes getting Hex A Gone all the time pretty frustrating!  ?  Before the "Git gud, scrub" comments, I'm working on it!  

Do you guys mostly get Hex A Gone too?  This isn't a bitching thread, this is just me being curious as to whether I'm just cursed to get my worst final most of the time or if the rest of you are seeing this same distribution of finals?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

I haven't kept an actual list of the finals I've been in, but I would say it's got to be pretty close to 90% Hex A Gone.  The very few times it hasn't been Hex A Gone, it's mostly either Fall Mountain or Jump Showdown, with Royal Fumble being extremely infrequent.  I make the finals fairly often, however I'm pretty terrible at Hex A Gone, so I only have 10 total wins at this point.  Fall Mountain is definitely my strongest final, with 7 of my wins, which makes getting Hex A Gone all the time pretty frustrating!  1f61b.png  Before the "Git gud, scrub" comments, I'm working on it!  

Do you guys mostly get Hex A Gone too?  This isn't a bitching thread, this is just me being curious as to whether I'm just cursed to get my worst final most of the time or if the rest of you are seeing this same distribution of finals?

Depends on the game's mood, sometimes is Literally 90% just one time of final,I already played fall mountain with 2 guys and with 15,when I really want to play Hex-a-gone it never appears but when I don't is the only final that shows hahaha

This is random,but not random on Wich match will be ,but on Wich one will be 80% of the time haha

Even on this the game like roast us

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Yea, I've seen Hex A Gone the most.  Fall Mountain in second.  Jump Showdown and Royal Fumble the least.

Royal fumble will be always the one you will see least ,cuz the max number of players is 6,but all the others are random,fall mountain the max is 15,hex a gone 19 ,and jump showdown I don't really know but I already played with 15 too

I played x1 (only 2 players) in fall mountain and jump showdown,but never on Hex-a-gone,Idk if is possible

• Like 2

Never kept track of this but I think it's really close between Fall Mountain, Hex-A-Gone and Jumping Showdown. As said by AmazingNoeder, Royal Fumble almost never happens because it requires just maximum 6 players, a number really low and they is easily surpassed... Luckily I'd say, that minigame sucks.

By the way a little correction: I believe the highest number of players for Hex-A-Gone is 20, not 19. Some days ago I played and won a 20-Men Hex-A-Gone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Never kept track of this but I think it's really close between Fall Mountain, Hex-A-Gone and Jumping Showdown. As said by AmazingNoeder, Royal Fumble almost never happens because it requires just maximum 6 players, a number really low and they is easily surpassed... Luckily I'd say, that minigame sucks.

By the way a little correction: I believe the highest number of players for Hex-A-Gone is 20, not 19. Some days ago I played and won a 20-Men Hex-A-Gone.

Holy shit 20 is alot haha,I guess I misunderstood 19 with 20 the match I played with 19 probably had 20 ,cuz 19 is the number of eliminated players as the winer don't count will show 0/19 on the top right,this kind of match with this numbers of players is total mayhem

• Like 2

Overall, Royal Fumble the most BY FAR!! Although lately (the last couple of days), I've probably been getting Jump Showdown the most. Hex-a-Gone and Fall Mountain are probably 50/50 with each other.  So overall, if I had to give a guess on percentages:

65% Royal Fumble

15% Jump Showdown

10% Hex-a-Gone

10% Fall Mountain

Which is such a shame, because Hex-a-Gone is my favorite event out of all 25 (as is probably most peoples favorite).

• Like 1

Some weeks ago almost all my finals were Hex-a-Gone. Then it was all Fall Mountain. The week Jump Showdown was fixed, I must have played it 10 times in a row. Now it is pretty balanced between Hex-a-Gone and Jump Showdown, with Fall Mountain here and there. Royal Fumble is the least I played, probably because it only shows up with few people on the last round. But even when there are 4 or 5 people the final round is something else. 

• Like 1

I get Jump Showdown like 90% of the time lately. I never thought I would say this but I now hate it even more than Royal Fumble. Not only the grabbing cheese, but the sheer RNG. I had a match with 3 platforms left, all not within jumping distance of each other. 6 players one platform, 1 player each on the other two. I was one the 6 player platform, which just decided to drop out of nowhere immediately taking those 6 players out of the match through no fault of our own.

On 9-9-2020 at 0:47 AM, AmazingNoeder said:

Royal fumble will be always the one you will see least ,cuz the max number of players is 6,but all the others are random,fall mountain the max is 15,hex a gone 19 ,and jump showdown I don't really know but I already played with 15 too

I played x1 (only 2 players) in fall mountain and jump showdown,but never on Hex-a-gone,Idk if is possible

All finals (beside royal fumble) are actually max 20, I've had jump showdowns and even a fall mountain with 20 people (which is just ridiculous)