Trophy Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Devil_Max said:

Hey!

You have another Game with All Gold Trophies and the Plat: Theme Park Simulator (2 Stack's)! ;)

And the Game are not from "Ratalaika" and i confirm in this Trailer in Next, the Game are from Company: "Daedalic Entertainment" the same of all "Saga Deponia", "The Pillars of the Earth", "Blackguards 2", "Silence", "State of Mind"
and From the Future Game: "The Lord of the Rings: Gollum" ! ;)

Trailer of The Suicide of Rachel Foster:

I didn't noticed that! Thanks for the advice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Yeah, it's not Ratalaika, it's a first-person psychological thriller set in an abandoned hotel which you become stranded in due to a snow storm - it's very similar to The Shining in its setting. I reviewed it on PC when it launched a while ago here: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/the-suicide-of-rachel-foster-pc-review/

It's a really good game - more of an 'explore and immerse yourself game' than a horror title, searching for the answers to the events which happened that led you to leave the family-run hotel and never return (until now).

From what I recall, it's about 5-6 hours long and has two endings - one will be missable if you don't back up your save. But, looking at the trophies, I don't think you have to see both of them. There's also a collection-based and a few missables (as no level select and no option to see certain events once the days have passed), but it's nothing you won't come across on your own. I found everything pre-release with no guide when I first played it.

Thanks mate, you had me at "The Shining".

Putting this on my watch list. ??

15 hours ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

Nice game. You get the platinum in less than 2 hours. Make a backup save at the end just in case you don't get the trophy for finishing the game. 

I didn't get the trophy at the end even though

Spoiler

I let Nicole die...

The game ended, and I was only given the option to start a new game. So I did and played through the whole thing and made the same choice again, still no trophy..

(Though I did make a backup save.) But dang, how do you get the trophy to unlock? Should I try the other ending?

13 minutes ago, Esquoret said:

I didn't get the trophy at the end even though

Hide contents

I let Nicole die...

The game ended, and I was only given the option to start a new game. So I did and played through the whole thing and made the same choice again, still no trophy..

(Though I did make a backup save.) But dang, how do you get the trophy to unlock? Should I try the other ending?

Same. I had this issue on the PC version as well - which is where it was confirmed that ending should trigger the trophy. I’m just rushing through a second play through now so I can try the other ending. 

8 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Same. I had this issue on the PC version as well - which is where it was confirmed that ending should trigger the trophy. I’m just rushing through a second play through now so I can try the other ending. 

I can confirm I just got it by doing the other ending.

The credits actually roll with this (better) ending.

Finally!