Best games to test a "new" Vita?

mako-heart

New to me, actually second hand. It seems to be in good condition physically, but I want to make sure it works properly.

I know there's Welcome Park, but I was thinking Little Deviants to make sure all the gimmick controls work, and maybe a music game for the speakers?

Is there any other games that would be good for this?

1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

All the Danganronpa games, Child of Light, Persona 4 golden, Chaos;child and the other games in the series, The Zero Escape series and other VN's on the console

I am looking for games that utilize the systems gimmicks, not games in general. Thanks anyways ^^; VN is like... the least useful for this lol

15 hours ago, mako-heart said:

New to me, actually second hand. It seems to be in good condition physically, but I want to make sure it works properly.

I know there's Welcome Park, but I was thinking Little Deviants to make sure all the gimmick controls work, and maybe a music game for the speakers?

You could try Severed, which makes crucial use of the touch screen (it would be unplayable without it). I've only played one game that uses the back touch screen (criminal girls), and while I enjoyed it, it might not be great for everyone.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Muramasa Rebirth

Gravity Rush and Tearaway are the first ones that came to mind... Aside from touch screen stuffs, Gravity Rush is a great game to test Vita's gyro and Tearaway is great game for the rear touchpad.

DJ Max Technika Tune is great to test the touchscreen and rear touchscreen as well.

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

You could try Severed, which makes crucial use of the touch screen (it would be unplayable without it). I've only played one game that uses the back touch screen (criminal girls), and while I enjoyed it, it might not be great for everyone.

Criminal Girls was great. I’m pretty sure Sireatsalot also used the rear screen a lot

• Like 1

• 3 months later...