What level are you?

Ducktardy

lvl 65. Got every trophy besides all gaps and lvl 100.

Today a friend will visit with whom I started THPS back in '99. 

Hopefully we will clear a few skater challenges and reach lvl 67-68 tonight lol. 

But i won't complain, I love the THPS series and it's awesome to know that we will continue playing for weeks working on reaching lvl 100.

• Like 3

Level 75 only the do X tricks for hours/so often,X online wins and the bugged one for playing a level with 1000 upvotes. The hidden highscores i will do in the 90s to get a little boost at the end. Time to do the grind, the last 2 days were slow. Getting to old for such grinds ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

69 at the moment; I'm wondering if all of the challenges in the game actually give enough XP to get you to Level 100 (surely...?).

I'm level 77 at the moment, And I have done 525/714 challenges so you wouldn't even be close to 100 if you did every challenge. So looks like we are gonna be grinding xp for a while.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

69 at the moment; I'm wondering if all of the challenges in the game actually give enough XP to get you to Level 100 (surely...?).

not even close. uploaded screens yesterday for a friend (dont know if there is a better way on ps4) https://twitter.com/WhoCare38610346 only the 1 buggy, do X trick X hours/Xtimes and hidden highscores X online wins are left. currently 75,5. Did not much online games because th xp rate is bad. will do them between sessions for a refresh but really going into it in the 90s

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

Damn I had a bad feeling about this haha. That's gonna take an ABSURD amount of time given how much XP you earn for multiplayer matches.

Surely there will be some double XP events / limited time challenges coming then.

if you want it fast multiplayer isnt the way. i wait with them till the 90s to get the challenges done then and grab some tiny bit of xp. but at the end, dont do stuff only because its faster when its not fun for you. i do offline rounds a few hours and then a few online rounds to refresh me.

51 minutes ago, Ducktardy said:

I'm currently sitting at level 90 having done an absurd amount of online/offline grinding, it's honestly ridiculous how much the xp requirement increases per level, it's more than 600 now.

Jeez! Have any of you logged the XP requirements for each level as you’ve been going? For example - @Ducktardy how much is needed for 90 to 91?

Would be good to know a total for level 1-100

41 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Maybe it wasn't intended by the developers to have that much of a grind at the end? I guess I'd wait for a patch which may fix the XP rate / level requirements or introduces new challenges.

Or maybe THPS3 is comming as dlc and they've planned that new challenges will fill that gap between 80-100. But rather I think that daily/weekly/monthly challenges will start showing up soon. Yet still developers are not saying anything about future plans for this game. Probably they are waiting for sales records with decisions.

Edited by SaviorKIA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eqill5 said:

Jeez! Have any of you logged the XP requirements for each level as you’ve been going? For example - @Ducktardy how much is needed for 90 to 91?

Would be good to know a total for level 1-100

I havnt been keeping track of it but from 91-92 it's a massive 23,150xp.

Kinda worried the 99-100 gap is going to be about 30k due to the exponential growth of every level 

Edited by Ducktardy
Error

9 minutes ago, Ducktardy said:

I havnt been keeping track of it but from 91-92 it's a massive 23,150xp.

Kinda worried the 99-100 gap is going to be about 30k due to the exponential growth of every level 

So is it increasing 700 per level in the 90s? Because in the 60s it went up 400 per level 70 has been 500 and I'm assuming 80s will be 600 per level. So if that's how the trend keeps going you'll probably be looking at just over 30k for 99-100. Just grinding levels in the 70s takes about 2 hours per level so you're doing roughly 4 hour a level grinds? Keep at it man you're almost done lol

1 minute ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

So is it increasing 700 per level in the 90s? Because in the 60s it went up 400 per level 70 has been 500 and I'm assuming 80s will be 600 per level. So if that's how the trend keeps going you'll probably be looking at just over 30k for 99-100. Just grinding levels in the 70s takes about 2 hours per level so you're doing roughly 4 hour a level grinds? Keep at it man you're almost done lol

Good call it could be that, I'll confirm next level and get back to everyone here.

And aye I'm getting closer but my God it's still atleast another 30 flat hours of grinding to finish this ahahaha.

• Like 1