What level are you?

Ducktardy

I’m level 61 with 239/714 challenges done.

I need to do the gaps on 2 levels, hard “get-there’s” and then level 100.

I suspected there might be a grind since no one has got the plat yet.

Edited by RD9703
Captalised “I”

Level 71. After I complete all skater challenges (20k more exp), 8 more plats (around 1.5k exp) and a few more speedruns (roughly 1k exp) I'll be sat at around 73 or 74. Have no desire to spam multiplayer, especially since the Jam Wins Condition is bugged, and only actual wins and not top 4 placements are counting towards it. No desire to grind 100k tricks or 10 hours of tricks, so thats another 30k lost. Refuse to continue this game until it's either patched, or has more challenges introduced. Earning 0 exp for a multiplayer game that ends in 10 seconds is teidous and a waste of my time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kapitein said:

How do you grind xp afk? Sorry if the method has been posted here somewhere else :-)

Remote play and a Macro program on my PC. I have it start when the game's paused. First I have it tap up to go to end run on free skate, spam x a bunch until you restart another run, when it starts I have my character hold a manual for 10 seconds with cheats enabled, I have my character jump to finish the manual, and finally pause the game to repeat the cycle. I get about 25xp per 18 seconds. Though sometimes remote play is finicky and drops inputs which can invalidate one of the 18 second loops.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WereyCar said:

Level 71. After I complete all skater challenges (20k more exp), 8 more plats (around 1.5k exp) and a few more speedruns (roughly 1k exp) I'll be sat at around 73 or 74. Have no desire to spam multiplayer, especially since the Jam Wins Condition is bugged, and only actual wins and not top 4 placements are counting towards it. No desire to grind 100k tricks or 10 hours of tricks, so thats another 30k lost. Refuse to continue this game until it's either patched, or has more challenges introduced. Earning 0 exp for a multiplayer game that ends in 10 seconds is teidous and a waste of my time.

Yeah, I'm with you on this, or at least increase the XP

49 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah, I'm with you on this, or at least increase the XP

They won't, though. Just like Crash Team Racing (which VV didn't work on, but a similar instance), they will open a new game shop and make you grind for everything else, having you play multiplayer for 30 hours rather than earn everything naturally.

@Ducktardy you're going to be interviewed really hard, mate. But congrats, it was interesting to see that it is indeed doable.
About the whole grind, I guess the level is so high also because of upcoming challenges and probably dlcs with maps from thps3 (because every mechanism is there) and maybe thps4, who knows. I'll wait it out, but if you're not concentrating solely on the plat, from what I've seen, game is indeed incredible. So I'll wait and definitely, give it a chance on PS5.