What level are you?

Ducktardy

45 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

i think the same. but kids need shit like this to get things done...

How the hell is it cheating, if done in single player modes lol? This game even lets you using built-in cheats for challenges. You can start grind, manual, etc. and just leave console for 10 straight hours. For as long as it doesn't affect other players, what's your problem guys? Using rubberband for not being afk is also cheating?

P.S. Enjoy doing 100k lip tricks and 10 hours of lips. But don't you dare using ingame cheats.

Edited by SaviorKIA
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, SaviorKIA said:

How the hell is it cheating, if done in single player modes lol? This game even lets you using built-in cheats for challenges. You can start grind, manual, etc. and just leave console for 10 straight hours. For as long as it doesn't affect other players, what's your problem guys? Using rubberband for not being afk is also cheating?

P.S. Enjoy doing 100k lip tricks and 10 hours of lips. But don't you dare using ingame cheats.

Probably shouldn't mention that I've been using a turbo controller to complete some of the grindy challenges. Don't want to get called out for cheating lmao.

9 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Probably shouldn't mention that I've been using a turbo controller to complete some of the grindy challenges. Don't want to get called out for cheating lmao.

I'm curious if that guy actually used afk second controller to finish multiplayer trophies. That would be a f*** disgrace as Drogba once said :D 

Writing on forum for trophy hunters and whining about cheesy ways to get trophies.

30 minutes ago, SaviorKIA said:

scripting inputs vs self inputs you dont get it... kk grind 10h with cheats, but that dont bring you the xp ;) if you dont get the point from selfinputs vs scripting/bots i cannot help you... ingame things that are there from the developer vs selfmade things that are dont in the game? ok aimbot is ok, why play it yourself, even offline. dont know why people dont get the point on things like this.

54 minutes ago, SaviorKIA said:

This needed upvoted, play your game your own way and shake the haters

On 9/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, proud2bNs said:

Maybe it wasn't intended by the developers to have that much of a grind at the end? I guess I'd wait for a patch which may fix the XP rate / level requirements or introduces new challenges.

I will never question a developers trophy intentions again after fucking Skater XL and that goddamn Around the World trophy.

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

scripting inputs vs self inputs you dont get it... kk grind 10h with cheats, but that dont bring you the xp ;) if you dont get the point from selfinputs vs scripting/bots i cannot help you... ingame things that are there from the developer vs selfmade things that are dont in the game? ok aimbot is ok, why play it yourself, even offline. dont know why people dont get the point on things like this.

Thought it was okay going by the Injustice 1 level 100 guide.

The grind is monotonous. You'll be doing the same thing for the next 100+ hours. Dunno why people are complaining about it now.

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Like I asked. How does it affect you? What's your problem that someone is using cheesy strats for SINGLEPLAYER(!!!). Someone will have platinum quicker than you? Wow! 

Btw Hori has controllers certified by PS, that have turbo mode (rapid fire). It will speed up your 100k tricks challenge. And it's not really self input. I will repeat: IT IS CERTIFIED BY PLAYSTATION! Who the f*** cares for as long as he doesn't use it online to achieve wins.

And about aimbot. If you use it for solo that requires a big amount of kills from specific weapon? Why should we care? It's your choice. But remember, by doing this you change game files. There is big difference between this and using bot to repeat a moving process. And by doing this you should be banned, but we don't care if you won't. But if you use aimbot on multi? Ye, this is exactly same problem as using scripts, because you ruin game for other players.

Edited by SaviorKIA
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

You gotta bear in mind the scale of the Pandora's Box you're opening when you compare this to actual cheating.

Usually, any cheat or aimbot you use will require external software, or 'custom firmware', that is completely against Sony's terms of use, and will likely result in you getting banned if they find out. Pretty much by that rule alone, if you're doing something that Sony doesn't like, you're very likely to also get banned from here too.

However, while Remote Play is technically external software, it is literally developed and verified by Sony themselves. The important thing with this is that Sony isn't stupid, so they know that when they allowed input via keyboard with this software, they implemented EXTREME LIMITATIONS to prevent it from being used maliciously. Those limitations are that you can literally only use 3 inputs with the keyboard: D-Pad, CROSS, and CIRCLE.

That's literally it. It is surprising that Sony allow you to use these inputs in games, but with how little you can do with it, it's almost guaranteed to not cause any problems.

If you think something like this is comparable to aimbot, consider this: if you were using Remote Play to play your favourite "Calluhdoody", you cannot play the game just with a keyboard. You can't shoot, you can't aim, you can't even move. At best, you can jump, crouch, and switch gear with the D-Pad, and if an exploit is found using this, I think the game might have some more underlying issues.

Going back to the original point of boosting trophies using this, even with how little you can actually do with Remote Play, I'm fairly certain if it pissed off a dev enough, they could try to use it as an excuse to block Remote Play for their game. But as stupid as that would be, it would also be really anti-consumer for the people who actually use this software, like myself.

I use it to play audio through my PC headphones while playing a game, because my monitor speakers are garbage. It also allows me to listen to my PS4 audio and PC audio without having to unplug my headphones constantly. Because of this, I also have a hotkey in Windows to mute the application whenever I want to watch a Youtube video at the same time as playing a game. So I have to know, does this make me a cheater?

TL;DR - there's honestly nothing you can do with Remote Play that can give you a huge advantage like aimbot can. These sorts of exploits should be encouraged by the trophy community, not criticised. 

22 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

You gotta bear in mind the scale of the Pandora's Box you're opening when you compare this to actual cheating.

Usually, any cheat or aimbot you use will require external software, or 'custom firmware', that is completely against Sony's terms of use, and will likely result in you getting banned if they find out. Pretty much by that rule alone, if you're doing something that Sony doesn't like, you're very likely to also get banned from here too.

However, while Remote Play is technically external software, it is literally developed and verified by Sony themselves. The important thing with this is that Sony isn't stupid, so they know that when they allowed input via keyboard with this software, they implemented EXTREME LIMITATIONS to prevent it from being used maliciously. Those limitations are that you can literally only use 3 inputs with the keyboard: D-Pad, CROSS, and CIRCLE.

That's literally it. It is surprising that Sony allow you to use these inputs in games, but with how little you can do with it, it's almost guaranteed to not cause any problems.

If you think something like this is comparable to aimbot, consider this: if you were using Remote Play to play your favourite "Calluhdoody", you cannot play the game just with a keyboard. You can't shoot, you can't aim, you can't even move. At best, you can jump, crouch, and switch gear with the D-Pad, and if an exploit is found using this, I think the game might have some more underlying issues.

Going back to the original point of boosting trophies using this, even with how little you can actually do with Remote Play, I'm fairly certain if it pissed off a dev enough, they could try to use it as an excuse to block Remote Play for their game. But as stupid as that would be, it would also be really anti-consumer for the people who actually use this software, like myself.

I use it to play audio through my PC headphones while playing a game, because my monitor speakers are garbage. It also allows me to listen to my PS4 audio and PC audio without having to unplug my headphones constantly. Because of this, I also have a hotkey in Windows to mute the application whenever I want to watch a Youtube video at the same time as playing a game. So I have to know, does this make me a cheater?

TL;DR - there's honestly nothing you can do with Remote Play that can give you a huge advantage like aimbot can. These sorts of exploits should be encouraged by the trophy community, not criticised. 

Im more a pc player and when macros are no problem, why are there games that bans for macros? Because they make things automatic without playing it really. And if you have shareplay + Makros the way is opend for all other stuff. Pixel detection and stuff come in mind. I think you dont know what doors this opens... Would it be fine for you if there were macros for complete games? Where's the point in leaderboards when you actually dont play the biggest part of the game as in this case? The whole cheat/no cheat is a personal thing. Some think this is ok, some dosnt find it ok. Every step you can do to automate things/do things for you is the same as aimbots and co, only the damage can be different. Talking about something like this on a leaderboard side is so stupid. If you cant/want do the grind/stuff for a trophy with your own gameplay than you don't deserve it. Than you can start directly to autopop them. If you use something to autopop it or use something to bot it for you it's the same. Only difference is your playstation runs longer ? people getting banned for not playing trophys but at the other side it's OK to bot stuff which is the same but in an other way. Thanks for the luls of the day

18 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Im more a pc player and when macros are no problem, why are there games that bans for macros? Because they make things automatic without playing it really. And if you have shareplay + Makros the way is opend for all other stuff. Pixel detection and stuff come in mind. I think you dont know what doors this opens... Would it be fine for you if there were macros for complete games? Where's the point in leaderboards when you actually dont play the biggest part of the game as in this case? The whole cheat/no cheat is a personal thing. Some think this is ok, some dosnt find it ok. Every step you can do to automate things/do things for you is the same as aimbots and co, only the damage can be different. Talking about something like this on a leaderboard side is so stupid. If you cant/want do the grind/stuff for a trophy with your own gameplay than you don't deserve it. Than you can start directly to autopop them. If you use something to autopop it or use something to bot it for you it's the same. Only difference is your playstation runs longer 1f602.png people getting banned for not playing trophys but at the other side it's OK to bot stuff which is the same but in an other way. Thanks for the luls of the day

Which games ban for macros? Give me a single example of SINGLEPLAYER game that bans you for using macro. You only can find online shooters and MMO games that bans you for macros. And you know why? BECAUSE IT IS MULTIPLAYER and it does affect other players!

E.g. in Call of Duty you could get banned for continuous using of out of map exploits (which is bug, but part of a game), but you could use trainers in singleplayer and never get banned, because you don't interrupt others gameplay. Another example - GTA V. Rockstar statement is clear: If you use mods and cheats solo, we don't care for as long as you don't use it in GTA Online.

And what's the basis for VV to ban him for using macro? How can they check it? You think that any developer is saving every input, from ever second of every OFFLINE game.

We are trophy hunters. Most of people here tries to avoid repetitive grind in any possible way. Go ahead and write a mail to VV. You'll cheer them up also just like us.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Im more a pc player and when macros are no problem, why are there games that bans for macros? Because they make things automatic without playing it really. And if you have shareplay + Makros the way is opend for all other stuff. Pixel detection and stuff come in mind. I think you dont know what doors this opens... Would it be fine for you if there were macros for complete games? Where's the point in leaderboards when you actually dont play the biggest part of the game as in this case? The whole cheat/no cheat is a personal thing. Some think this is ok, some dosnt find it ok. Every step you can do to automate things/do things for you is the same as aimbots and co, only the damage can be different. Talking about something like this on a leaderboard side is so stupid. If you cant/want do the grind/stuff for a trophy with your own gameplay than you don't deserve it. Than you can start directly to autopop them. If you use something to autopop it or use something to bot it for you it's the same. Only difference is your playstation runs longer 1f602.png people getting banned for not playing trophys but at the other side it's OK to bot stuff which is the same but in an other way. Thanks for the luls of the day

I'm glad you're able to see the comedy in this, at least that's one thing we can agree on.

To reiterate my point, there's still very little that you can do with Remote Play to actually give yourself an advantage over other players, aside from trophies which Sony doesn't really care about.

But if you are a PC player and you're talking about macros, I'm assuming you're probably talking about games like Runescape, which have an issue with players using macros or bots to gain levels. You're saying it shouldn't be allowed, and I agree, because it's not allowed specifically by the rules you accept when signing up for the game. Compare that to any other offline game you can play on PC, you can use macros if you want except you won't get banned from an offline game because they don't have specific rules or terms of use.

Alternatively, there are plenty of ways to earn trophies without actually playing a game. Some games will literally give you a free platinum trophy if you just boot it up and it registers another stack or allows cross-save, like the most recent Sly Cooper game. Plenty of people have used this to get 1/2 free platinums and no one is bothered by it, because it's perfectly allowed.

You might think "Well that's not really the same thing is it?" Ok, so what about turbo controllers. They basically do the same job as what people are doing with Remote Play, except they give you much more of an advantage in what you can do with them. You'd think that something like this would be actively prevented by Sony, but most of them that get released are by their partners, and I'm pretty sure are officially endorsed.

If turbo controllers are fine (depending that they aren't against the terms of use of an online game), why would Sony be bothered by using Remote Play like this? Its all well and good to say "oh well if a cheater isn't affecting other players then whatever", but with this its not that they won't affect other players, they practically can't.

And honestly, there's not really much point in using bragging rights by saying that other people "aren't playing properly" just because you want to pour hours into trying to earn XP in this game. I got a trophy in Guitar Hero Live that required strumming 1 million times, and it was fucking garbage. If I could've used Remote Play to set it up and then go about my day, I would've done it in a heartbeat.

I’m level 61. All I have left is the hard get theres.

To get some more xp I will probably do all the easy get theres, and try for the platinum scores and speedruns.

Is it worth doing all the other pro skater challenges for xp or is it quicker just to keep repeating quick sessions?

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I have an other question, but did not want to make a new topic.

Are there some pro skaters with slightly easier chalenges?

Like 99% are easy to do, but I suck at the 4 special combo's, (Only Triend Tony's)

Wondering if some of those are more easy that others.

Make a custom map with a large smart box, modify it so that the box is very very high. Place smart halfpipes around all but one of the edges of your box. Place a smart grind rail so that it loops in a U shape with the two end pieces going off of the box and make them hang in the air for awhile. Start your skater on the box and you can easily do all of the combos from up here. Gain special > Do an aerial/lip special off the halfpipes > vert and manual/manual special to the grind rail > grind special and jump and do another grind special for the pros with two > jump off and do aerial special or two if required > land with manual if required.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stargate1995 said:

Make a custom map with a large smart box, modify it so that the box is very very high. Place smart halfpipes around all but one of the edges of your box. Place a smart grind rail so that it loops in a U shape with the two end pieces going off of the box and make them hang in the air for awhile. Start your skater on the box and you can easily do all of the combos from up here. Gain special > Do an aerial/lip special off the halfpipes > vert and manual/manual special to the grind rail > grind special and jump and do another grind special for the pros with two > jump off and do aerial special or two if required > land with manual if required.

From the sound of things it seems like you've already made a custom map that's ideal for this, so would you mind uploading it so we can download it? :) your tips seem perfect and if you already have a map with the things needed then even better!

8 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I have an other question, but did not want to make a new topic.

Are there some pro skaters with slightly easier chalenges?

Like 99% are easy to do, but I suck at the 4 special combo's, (Only Triend Tony's)

Wondering if some of those are more easy that others.

Or just use Skatepark map. There's a bowl which let's you easily get 2 air specials and 2 grind (or grind + manual). Get some speed with special bar filled. Get special, revert, manual, special+R2 to move onto the ledge grind. The rest is easy with jump+special grind (you can even start special when you land first time on the ledge) or jump+special manual. I prefer using only horizontal or only vertical D-Pad for specials. That means I use only DOWN+UP, UP+DOWN, LEFT+RIGHT and RIGHT+LEFT.

• Like 2

Level 70, I've got all the other trophies, now I'm just focusing on completing all other skaters' challenges, the regular Get There's and the speedruns. Once I've done all of that and any other challenges I think I can have a go at I'll have to do some research on how to get XP in a more passive way. I've been reading that people can set up a remote play session and farm that way but I have no idea how or by doing what exactly but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, I seem to get a couple of hundred XP from every online jam so I don't mind grinding that as the last push to 100 if need be.

23 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

I don't understand the design 100% tbh you have a map like that in the cloud? Could be helpfull :)

Edit: nvm nailed it thx for the info tho.

Edited by Bunkerbudy

36 minutes ago, parkerdip said:

How many challenges have people done? If you do all of them does it not get you to level 100? 

I think doing challenges would be a more fun way to get to level 100 than grinding the same thing over and over and not make you go insane

Nowhere near to be honest. Around 75

3 hours ago, parkerdip said:

How many challenges have people done? If you do all of them does it not get you to level 100? 

I think doing challenges would be a more fun way to get to level 100 than grinding the same thing over and over and not make you go insane

I've done all of the challenges except for about half of the pro skater challenges. Those don't give all that much XP to begin with. I'm level 79 right now. I think I'll be done with all of the challenges except for most of those ultra difficult hidden high scores at level 80-81.

39 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

I've done all of the challenges except for about half of the pro skater challenges. Those don't give all that much XP to begin with. I'm level 79 right now. I think I'll be done with all of the challenges except for most of those ultra difficult hidden high scores at level 80-81.

well then I can see why not many people have this yet with the game already been out nearly 2 weeks