What level are you?

Ducktardy

Currently level 75, just finished the hard get theres and have over 500 plus challenges completed. The only trophy left is the INSANE GRIND to get to level 100, been praying to sweet baby jesus that they due some double, or triple xp or add rewarding challenges. I will now just concentrate on getting to level 100, I already have 76 hours of total playtime but had tons of fun playing multiplayer, doing the get theres, challenges, gaps, etc., now only the repetitive grind left. But after completing the hard get theres it would be insulting if I don´t attempt getting this last trophy for the platinum, good luck everyone on this insane grind ?

Edited by jorgecarpio91

I'm currently at 65,have to do only half the gaps in Skater Heaven to get the trophy and almost all get there in THPS 2. After that I will be probably around lvl 68 or 69 and after that the grind will massively suck. Good that I bought me a CRT to watch old tapes of classic 80s and 90s movies for the sake of nostalgia while grinding ^^

I am level 100 now (as of last night). I can confirm that the grind is painfully long, I can not imagine someone doing this manually. The time it took the ps4 macro I used to get from level 76 to 100 was approx. 70 hours (I got 10000 points per hour).

I did about 640-ish challenges and have the 3 difficult get there's to do (bullring, Venice and school2).

Still....I am loving every minute of the games ?

Good luck to all the people going for the 100 level. 

100, as of just now. ?

Total time: 3 weeks, 3 days, 8 hours, 49 minutes and 40 seconds even. Just as planned.
Though I intentionally waited until midnight to be dramatic. I was really done 8 hours ago.
However, the macro mostly took care of the grind, so those 8 hours would surely account for human mistakes if I had done the worst of the work myself.

I just noticed that the screenshot of the Platinum activated at exactly 12:00 AM. So my aim was pitch perfect.
I can now say I completed the game right on Tony Hawk Pro Skater's 21st birthday. ?

Edited by Shuriken_Shiguru
  • Like 1

Just short of level 80 atm. Reached level 70 after completing virtually everything else with my last Hard Get-There. Remaining Pro Skater challenges with a few online games took me from 70-75.

The last 5 levels have been the most painful - genuinely don't know how I'm going to grind the remaining 20. I have some combo challenges, secret scores and most speedruns left, but rewards don't seem quite worth it with my abilities. 

Feel like I've rinsed all the enjoyment out of this game in 70 hours. Really hope we see some new content soon, or at least an update to boost XP gains to make levelling more bearable.

• Like 2

This game needs an update ASAP. Forget about the tedious and mind-numbing grind that is getting to level 100 via some macro or manually doing some efficient xp route, I'm talking about the actual fkn multiplayer content. Release online free skate, private lobbies, tournaments, etc etc. How did they drop the ball this hard for multiplayer when the rest of the game was fkn perfect?

The fact that you can create a map but you can't freely skate in it with your friends whilst in party chat and fucking around is a tragedy. I 100% expect an update soon, and hopefully with it, an xp fix (or atleast a bunch of hard challenges worth 5k a pop, 150 xp per 2 minute online match, regardless if you win or not, is a scam). 

Honestly, this game needs something like what COD does. Offer Double XP weekends for Multiplayer or something. That grind is seriously gonna kill my Platinum just because of how slow the game dishes XP. It'd be nice if they re-balanced it or at least offered Double XP incentive for Multiplayer from time to time.

I thought about going the Macro route but the problem is I have to run Wi-Fi where I'm set up as I don't have access to an Eithernet cable (the modem is on the other side of the house and can't run a cable from it to the office)...so I don't know how remote play would hold up over Wi-Fi thus I don't know how the macro would hold up.

I just hope they rebalance it or whatnot at some point and make getting XP a little more generous. 

Edited by danmann861

Level 100 and I immediately deleted the game from my hard drive after getting the platinum with this last trophy. Unfortunately this killed all my enjoyment from ever playing the game again. The grind to 100 is just so ridiculous and they need to fix this ASAP. 

3 hours ago, mizimmer said:

Level 100 and I immediately deleted the game from my hard drive after getting the platinum with this last trophy. Unfortunately this killed all my enjoyment from ever playing the game again. The grind to 100 is just so ridiculous and they need to fix this ASAP. 

I´m currently level 92, currently doing a level a day to mitigate de boredness of grinding the same level. While Im grinding I am watching a movie on my laptop or watching youtube videos, so it hasn´t been al that bad. I will have the platinum around October 15, but yes, I agree, this great remake desperately needs new content to make it fresh, new challenges and multiplayer needs new modes.   

• Like 2

I'm shocked with the lack of support from the dev's for this game after a month of releasing and being a huge success. They need to capitalize on this game ASAP and release an update soon. How hard is it to release double xp, extra challenges etc at the very minimum when you made millions of dollars? The online in the game is severely limited so far. 

I've gotten all the trophies in the game (except the level 100) in about 33h. I did a lot of side challenges that weren't needed and still was only level 70, the gap left is astonishing.

Very few things to gain considerable exp, I've started to macro grind since yesterday because I'm no masochist and I'm level 77, it's so long but I've really enjoyed the game, Vicarious did awesome and my expectations (mixed with a lot of nostalgia) were fully met. 

Level 70.

With me finishing ghost of tsushima, crash 4 and finishing the dlc trophies on last of us 2 ive got no time even if i wanted to grind this out.

My hope is they release something to at least make it a bit quicker because ill be gutted if after all the hard work this trophy stops me getting the plat.

Congrats to people that have grinded this bitch out

• Like 2

Level 72 now, with all other trophies completed. I'm not interested in using a macro to get it done, but damn.. give us more ways to get XP. Maybe their intent was to have everyone grind it out by playing multiplayer, but even that is a waste of time unless you win matches and competition can be tough.