What level are you?

Ducktardy

1 hour ago, Pendaemonium said:

July 19th.

Completed all hard "Get There's" yesterday.

Last Trophy is Level 100.

240 of 820 Challenges are finished. I can't be bothered of playing Online or completing every Skater.. Farming it is.

Let's see when i develop Carpal Tunnel from doing The 900 a billion times lmao.

Started at Level 69, currently 71.

---------------------------------

Edit 1: 72 now. I went from doing standing 900 Manuals into grinding the left side of Pots right at the beginning Of Philadelphia.

https://youtu.be/4a36FdvHWYQ

I can't do it as good as he can but i can do a decent 10 to 15 secs for a run.

Edit 2: Reserved for the future

I would recommend going for the other skaters, it makes the Philly grind not needed in the end. You get a lot for XP for completing all skaters, not a lot for each individual skater, but for unlocking Bullring/Roswell and getting 100%.

Also I would highly recommend doing the MP challenges, especially the ones for doing basic trick combos involving some gaps. You get a large amount of XP for some very easy combos. Also if you play in the Jams playlist, you'll rack up wins galore as a win is basically top 50%, which you can easily get on most maps. I levelled up 5 times in just a couple hours from doing the MP challenges.

22 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I would recommend going for the other skaters, it makes the Philly grind not needed in the end. You get a lot for XP for completing all skaters, not a lot for each individual skater, but for unlocking Bullring/Roswell and getting 100%.

Thanks for the insight! I'm at 78 now.

Would it really be that much more Xp for doing all Solo Tours? Never really looked into how much Xp you get for 1 Tour.

I guess I'll start the other Character's now to make the end more bearable 

9 hours ago, Pendaemonium said:

Thanks for the insight! I'm at 78 now.

Would it really be that much more Xp for doing all Solo Tours? Never really looked into how much Xp you get for 1 Tour.

I guess I'll start the other Character's now to make the end more bearable 

The individual career challenges do not give a lot of XP, like for doing all the trick combos/specials with each skater. They give very minimal XP, but they are all super easy and when you do them with every character, it does add up to maybe a level gained for absolutely no effort.

But completing each career and getting all stat points gives a good amount of XP.

As I mentioned above though, you'll want to play in the MP Jams playlist and go for all the misc MP challenges, those give ridiculously high XP for as easy challenges as they are! I levelled up 3 times within an hour just by doing some of those! They range from something simple like doing 1 gap + 2 grind tricks, to like combining 2 different gaps in one combo. All super easy challenges, you just need to get lucky with the map you want to show up!

Also the Forbidden Connector challenges give an insane amount of XP; Some of the combos might be hard to pull off, but there are a bunch of Youtube videos showing how simple they can be with a bit of practice! I managed to do all of them without a guide except for the Air Holes challenge (500k combo in Skate Heaven with no Manuals allowed using that gap). If you can complete all of those challenges, you'll level up quite a few times!

I ended up getting all the challenges done except for the Hidden Score challenges, the Ranked MP wins (stopped at 50), and the ones for doing million-point combos (I'm not skilled enough to land a 20,000,000 combo on Warehouse :P ). I ended up getting to level 98 just from all that, and used the Philly exploit for the remaining level and a half. Only needed to grind for maybe 30 minutes to get the plat at that point!

It's July 19th.

I completed all hard "Get There's" yesterday.

Last Trophy is Level 100.

Finished 240 of 820 Challenges. Can't be bothered of playing Online or completing every Skater.. Farming it is.

Let's see when i develop Carpal Tunnel from doing "The 900" a billion times lmao.

Started at Level 69, currently 71.

Edit 1: 72 now. Went from doing standing 900 Manuals into grinding the left side of Pots right at the beginning Of Philly.

https://youtu.be/4a36FdvHWYQ

I can't do it as good as he does but i can do a decent 10 sec runs most of the time

Edit 1.1: Got to 74

Edit 1.2: I'm at 78, thank god for Twitch.tv

Edit 1.3: Did all the 17 hidden Connector's and went from 79 to 84.

Edit 1.4: After some more farming last night i'm at 91 already. Faster than i thought.

Final Edit 1.5: Aaaand I'm done ? Great game.

Honestly a shorter grind than i imagined but then again i don't mind doing the same thing over and over again.

I'll definitely do this all over again on my Ps5 in the future ??

Edited by Pendaemonium
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

Anybody know how to link up remote play and if it can be used as a second controller? No matter how hard I try I can't get into a ranked match. Any information would be great. 

On 02/03/2023 at 4:25 AM, GodKaio-Ken said:

Old thread but...78....going to just grind it out. It won't take that long, just be tedious...

Can you find any mp games? I can't get into any. Plus there's challenges tied to ranked games. Not to mention dozens of small xp challenges.

1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Anybody know how to link up remote play and if it can be used as a second controller? No matter how hard I try I can't get into a ranked match. Any information would be great. 

Can you find any mp games? I can't get into any. Plus there's challenges tied to ranked games. Not to mention dozens of small xp challenges.

Multi player never worked for me. I had to do the multi-player trophies in local co-op with my second controller. None of the actual trophies need ranked matches.  

I've heard if you use a phone Hotspot it can work though. 

I was able to do SOME of the multi player challenges for EXP like 100 matches or whatever in co-op but not anything that required ranked. 

The thing is though, you can earn 1k experience in like...3-5 minutes or less, so any challenge that rewards less than 5k I realized actually made the grind slower. More fun, but slower. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken