PC2 or PC3?

Bilpe

I'm nearly finished with Project Cars (I know it's an old game, I got distracted LoL) and was wondering should I move on to the second iteration or just jump straight to PC3.  Any opinion on the pros and cons of each is welcome.  I appreciate the feedback.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

3 is UnPlatinumable at the moment so I personally wouldn't bother getting it until sometime next year once it has been patched a few dozen times and the Plat is actually obtainable.

Its only unobtainable for digital owners. Disc owners can just install patch 1.00 and get it that way. Ive got the digital version so hope it gets patched soon. In regards to both games. There like chalk and cheese. Pc3 is more accesable but goes from the sim racer that hardcore fans loved from pc1 and pc2 and the graphics are terrible on pc3

Fun game tho

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

As at year end 2021,
Project Cars has Community Events restored (you need 20, new event each week and there are about 50 scheduled at this time) so the Unobtainium is restored to Platinum (possible). It is about 100 hours of gameplay and boosting is almost mandatory for the Multiplayer. 
Project Cars 2  difficulty is about the same but shouldn't take as long. You can even slide down the number of events each season from Full to Short (some miss this opportunity) which halves the time in each Tier (Year) of Career
Project Cars 3 is very easy compared to the first 2. Platinum is barely 3/10 difficulty and it should take no more than 30 hours plus about 2-3 weeks playing RIVALS online within a single month. The DLC makes it even easier but most issues (like unlocking your preference for the next tier of racing) can be solved with in-game currency. 

• 4 weeks later...

Project cars 3 is platinumable, I done it not long ago with ease.

After having played all 3 I prefer pc3 the most just for the fact that it's actually fun driving (except for snow racing) whereas 1 and 2  could be extremely frustrating in many of the cars using a controller.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...