When will we get a trophy guide?

Tech20Three

I've been wondering since the first time ever I watched gameplay videos: where's Hawkeye? Vision? Where's the rest of the Avengers??? Spider-Man is being added eventually from what I've read (PS4 exclusive) so are the rest of the Avengers exclusive to other platforms or something?

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I've been wondering since the first time ever I watched gameplay videos: where's Hawkeye? Vision? Where's the rest of the Avengers??? Spider-Man is being added eventually from what I've read (PS4 exclusive) so are the rest of the Avengers exclusive to other platforms or something?

The game is a gaas, it is supported from month to month. Every month (it seems) there will be a new character with new missions and a story of his own.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

They will be adding more characters over the months/years. It's a live service model and new characters will regularly be put in as part of it

9 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

You really don't need a guide for this game, everything is practically achievable just playing the game Challenge 3 and 4 and 3 mins, 100 prisoners, 15 Villains and 50 hives are the only ones you really have to go out of your way for.

Have an upvote my good sir!

Nothing in this game is really "hard" to accomplish. Maybe the 100 percent a level 4 mission, but I was able to do the elite heroic hive with one character just fine

With the codex pages being available from loot chests you can get the 50 needed just playing the game. Even without hunting down each one during the campaign missions.

The only bad thing about this is how time gated it is for no reason at all. They're applying World of Warcraft subscription based models to a non subscription based game?

I wish game devs would learn that limiting someone's ability to play the game on a daily basis isn't fun. It's more likely to turn me away from a game than keep me coming back.

• Like 1