How stealth kills glitch works?

Ravers

I have been following some youtube videos on how to stealth kills glitch works on survival mode of the game. Apparently people just use Path of Indra and stealth kill any enemy in the wave (including warlords). But I have tried so many times and can't seem to make it work. Could this be patched or do I need to do any extra step before using Path of Indra?

• Like 1

Hey guys I have just done the crushing trophies and know how the glitch works. This is a basic guide to doing it. 
so start up a private match on multiplayer team death match (I don’t think mode or map matters.) then walk around for 10-15 seconds and quit the game. Now go into community and watch back in theatre mode what you just did. From here quit and go switch to survivor mode. Go to any of the boss stages you want. Important you must be host. (Might be easier to set up. Match with friends only so you don’t have randoms that may host). When the boss spawns use path of Indra to spawn near the NPC. DONE. Now you can stealth kill any boss. For the big brutes on stage 6 and 8, you may need to stealth him twice or three times on crushing due to his high health bar. For each time you want to do this you will need to rewatch your multiplayer theatre match. (You can fast forward). Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Winged-Wolf93 said:

Hey guys I have just done the crushing trophies and know how the glitch works. This is a basic guide to doing it. 
so start up a private match on multiplayer team death match (I don’t think mode or map matters.) then walk around for 10-15 seconds and quit the game. Now go into community and watch back in theatre mode what you just did. From here quit and go switch to survivor mode. Go to any of the boss stages you want. Important you must be host. (Might be easier to set up. Match with friends only so you don’t have randoms that may host). When the boss spawns use path of Indra to spawn near the NPC. DONE. Now you can stealth kill any boss. For the big brutes on stage 6 and 8, you may need to stealth him twice or three times on crushing due to his high health bar. For each time you want to do this you will need to rewatch your multiplayer theatre match. (You can fast forward). Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks a lot for the quick guide. I just got lucky and found some awesome players that helped me getting all the 3 stars on crushing difficulty, but I am quite sure that this glitch will help a lot of people out there.

• 3 years later...

Hello Im having problems doing the stealth kill in the first run the warlord kicks me and I often die and retry for at least 5 times before I can get the tackle to work. Is there anything I need to know is the indra limited or does my AI partner need to be close to the warlord? Any tips would be appreciated thank you

On 1/9/2024 at 4:18 PM, ChocoDoc1 said:

Hello Im having problems doing the stealth kill in the first run the warlord kicks me and I often die and retry for at least 5 times before I can get the tackle to work. Is there anything I need to know is the indra limited or does my AI partner need to be close to the warlord? Any tips would be appreciated thank you

I'm assuming you do the setup before and you are the host, isn't? Well, sometimes Warlords can still "see you" for whatever reason, even when you think you are on stealth. The only solution is activate Path of Indra again and see is the Warlord dies with that.