Raiders just arent spawning at all, any ideas?

SpacebarPlays

Hey all, trying to get through this platinum ATM but im stuck on the 50 raiding party completion ATM.

I used Time-skipping to get the rest of the trophies and after downgrading my vault to 25 settlers/3 floors, no incidents were spawning and i thought maybe its because i time-skipped and i glitched the incidents as i didnt get any incidents in 3 hours.

So, i started a brand new vault, only has 25 settlers, has a Radio Station fully upgraded and has only 3 floors, with all the resources fully in the green.

So far, ive had zero raids in 5 hours and im not sure if ive just broken my game completely as 5 hours without incidents is crazy.

Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

I also had an issue with this game and that after it started turning nighttime in real life the game also turned night following the ps4 clock. Raiders stopped spawning after it turned night, and I would have to wait for the next day to get raiders to spawn. I usually played in the morning before noon and I would get consistent raider every 20 minutes. This is just what I noticed and it seems that raiders don't show up in the afternoon and at nighttime. I tried to not move the clock to speed up time since it seems like it might screw up the game, but that's just me. I hope that this solves your issue, this game had a lot of inconsistency with raiders and I had around 58 hours on my only vault when I got my plat.

44 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's pure unadulterated luck as to when the Raiders will show up so all you can do is sit back and twiddle your fingers until they appear.

Yeah, thats what im worried about.

Tons of people are talking about getting 10-11 raiding parties an hour and that they pop every 20 seconds with like a 10% chance of being raiders and i just dont see that at all.

Not sure how they're getting them so frequent where im waiting 5-6 hours and nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpacebarPIays said:

Yeah, thats what im worried about.

Tons of people are talking about getting 10-11 raiding parties an hour and that they pop every 20 seconds with like a 10% chance of being raiders and i just dont see that at all.

Not sure how they're getting them so frequent where im waiting 5-6 hours and nothing.

It's luck, nothing more :(.

Definitely random luck... I was slowly grinding out Raider attacks... I would get 3-4 in a row and then nothing for days. I was stuck at 43 for the longest time and eventually they started coming again. Thankful that is done now and I can finish up my platinum!

• 3 months later...

I just got it and the platinum, and one thing I noticed helps, is (given all of the prerequisites of having a population of under 30 and etc.) constantly send raiders out to the Wasteland, if even for less than a minute. This increases the likelihood of having an incident. Also, make sure you unsuccessfully do 3 or 4 Rushes after being attacked each time. I have the feeling this tips the balance of the Incidents to the Raider Attacks' side, as opposed to having Radroach Infestations or Rooms on Fire.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
7 minutes ago, drg179 said:

Completely false. Time skipping can potentially cause problems, but this trophy will likely never pop for anyone, "Naturally."

That's not true... at all.

I played on Survivor and had no problem whatsoever to get Raiders spawning.

Just kept my Vault below 30 Dwellers at first, and every other minute or so there was another incident that was either Fire, Molerat, radroach or Raiders.

If you do a little bit of research, this platinum is an absolutely joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JusttJD said:

That's not true... at all.

I played on Survivor and had no problem whatsoever to get Raiders spawning.

Just kept my Vault below 30 Dwellers at first, and every other minute or so there was another incident that was either Fire, Molerat, radroach or Raiders.

If you do a little bit of research, this platinum is an absolutely joke.

Actually this is interesting. Does survivor mode make them a lot more common?

2 minutes ago, drg179 said:

Actually this is interesting. Does survivor mode make them a lot more common?

It makes incidents happen more frequently, yes.

Which one, depends again on how big your vault is.

And if you wish to try, you better make sure you are prepared because even a simple fire can wipe out you entire vault (quickly) if you are out of stimpaks. :P

Edited by JusttJD

2 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

It makes incidents happen more frequently, yes.

Which one, depends again on how big your vault is.

And if you wish to try, you better make sure you are prepared because even a simple fire can wipe out you entire vault (quickly) if you are out of stimpaks. :P

I'm using the time glitch and all, but have no idea how to get a dweller to level 50 they level up so slowly. Any tips?

10 hours ago, drg179 said:

Can you tell me? DM me. Would appreciate it so much.

the first thing to have yes or yes are these things

-Chapita and bottle

-a pregnant

-A radio studio that speaks to the wasteland

-The 3 bars in green

now the important thing, change the date and put the 27, 28 or 29 of any month, in the game they have to wait for chapita and bottle to enter the shelter, there will be an attack, if they are looters you defend yourself and after the attack you will change the time and you will go back 15-10 minutes, so just wait for the chapita and the bottle to enter and attack you again, if they are not looters you can change the time or day, I also recommend that you expel all your inhabitants until you have 20- 30

good luck and ask me anything

(I finally decided to write it here in case someone else needs it)

• Like 1