50 Hives

Carnage0702

34 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

I've kept track of my hives since the trophy for completing 5 hives unlocked. I have done 68 hives now and no trophy. Anyone else? My Information Overlord and The Best Defense trophy are also glitched. I have over 80 intelligence and I have every codex unlocked

My 5 hives popped at 14. The counter must be messed up. And I'm also over 80 intelligence files without the trophy.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

My 5 hives popped at 14. The counter must be messed up. And I'm also over 80 intelligence files without the trophy.

I hope it's not another glitched one, I'm gonna keep trying 

Another weird thing to take note is my 100 assignment trophy was glitched until the 1.06 patch today, it popped after my first assignment. I did all 16 assignments everyday since September 1st so I know I had over 100 but like I said the patch 1.06 today fixed it so I thought that was weird

3 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

I've kept track of my hives since the trophy for completing 5 hives unlocked. I have done 68 hives now and no trophy. Anyone else? My Information Overlord and The Best Defense trophy are also glitched. I have over 80 intelligence and I have every codex unlocked

The Best Defence trophy glitched for me too. These were the steps i took 

1- Upload application save data to online storage

2 - Delete save data in system storage

3 - Start a new game either campaign or avengers initiative and the trophy popped at my 21st codex entry. 

4 - Delete the new save data and download the ones you backed up and continue where you left off. 

I hope this helps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Denigrate- said:

3 - Start a new game either campaign or avengers initiative and the trophy popped at my 21st codex entry. 

4 - Delete the new save data and download the ones you backed up and continue where you left off. 

I hope this helps. 

What version did you do this on? I plan on doing it for my harm missions. 

1 hour ago, Denigrate- said:

I hope this helps. 

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

On 9-9-2020 at 5:11 PM, Carnage0702 said:

What kind of hives have you been doing elite or normal (let the games begin)

2 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

What kind of hives have you been doing elite or normal (let the games begin)

Let the games begin is all I've been doing and I even had my friend get his trophy yesterday for the 50 Hives and we only played together so I'm 100% sure mine is glitched. I've been working on a new save anyways

12 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

Let the games begin is all I've been doing and I even had my friend get his trophy yesterday for the 50 Hives and we only played together so I'm 100% sure mine is glitched. I've been working on a new save anyways

Or you can just wait on a patch so you don’t have to do 50 hives again