50 Hives

Carnage0702

Just got this trophy yesterday.  I know for sure I've played over 100 Hives.  I was told through this forum that every update patch resets the counter, so from last weeks patch, the counter supposedly reset to 0.  However, after the last patch a few days ago, I played around 11 Hives and the trophy popped.  All in all, you just have to play the Hives until it pops.  It'll be over 100 but you still have to play them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, BurningIce1313 said:

been doing challenge 1 forest hives for 3 days  like 14 hrs and know i did a bunch before. Am i doing something wrong?

edit: all the grind been solo

You need patience, sometimes the game doesn't register some hives. Keep going and don't give up, you will get it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, chrismad1976 said:

Did you play every hive on solo?

it was challenge 1?

Yeah, basically it's far faster and better to play Hives with Matchmaking turned off and just choose Challenge 1 and your favorites heroes coming with you.

Main reason: If you play on matchmaking, probably the host will be other player, not you, and maybe that won't count for you for the 50 alleged hives.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:34 PM, NeoObliviondesu said:

My trophy popped after I completed exactly 50 hives

Challenge I, solo, not on the same week (40 before the weekly reset and 10 yesterday)

Damn this trophy is so random... Good for you!

I did all solo, Challenge II (too lazy to change it xD) and most of all, around 80 or so, on the same week...

• 5 months later...

Anyone know what the status of the 50 Hives trophy is at this point? Been grinding it for nearly two weeks now, no dice.

If it matters, I played the game at launch, got about halfway through the story, then shelved it until last month. Came back, knocked out the rest of the story missions before moving on to Avengers Initiative mode. I've only kept track the last couple of days, but I've done 27 Hives (Forest Hive, Challenge I or II depending on if I was too lazy to press "Square" before starting or not) since Thursday, already had the trophy for 5 Hives and the one for doing an Elite Hive, which means 33 total counted. I somehow doubt that I hadn't done at least 17 Hives between then and now, but at this point I'm questioning what does and doesn't count, if my math is just wrong, and if I should just give up, delete the game and leave it unfinished.

If it matters, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5. Game was originally started on PS4, save uploaded to PS+, then downloaded when I switched consoles.

21 hours ago, Ashande said:

Anyone know what the status of the 50 Hives trophy is at this point? Been grinding it for nearly two weeks now, no dice.

If it matters, I played the game at launch, got about halfway through the story, then shelved it until last month. Came back, knocked out the rest of the story missions before moving on to Avengers Initiative mode. I've only kept track the last couple of days, but I've done 27 Hives (Forest Hive, Challenge I or II depending on if I was too lazy to press "Square" before starting or not) since Thursday, already had the trophy for 5 Hives and the one for doing an Elite Hive, which means 33 total counted. I somehow doubt that I hadn't done at least 17 Hives between then and now, but at this point I'm questioning what does and doesn't count, if my math is just wrong, and if I should just give up, delete the game and leave it unfinished.

If it matters, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5. Game was originally started on PS4, save uploaded to PS+, then downloaded when I switched consoles.

I got the trophy today thankfully

I think the stats reset at the last patch for me as I was on about 20 , I hit 50 no trophy did another 18 and it popped so think the patch must have reset my progress I did last year 

• 2 weeks later...

I

On 16/03/2023 at 1:45 PM, new_world80 said:

Do all hives count for this? I didn't even get the trophy for completing just 5 and I know I've done more than that.

I did the forest hive over and over but I have read in other places that any hive counts