50 Hives

Carnage0702

6 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

Thank you! Way too many LOL I had an old save with 70 hives but I had other trophies glitching so I started fresh and hit 82 hives on the new save so that's 152 hives and I take about 15-20min each hive

You sir are a definition of trophy hunter! Nice!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TizonaES said:

Any advice about which Hive is the quickest?

The first have only 5 waves 

17 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Took me 93 hives til the trophy popped. I farmed Let the Games Begin.

93 NO NO NO NO NOPE after arrive at 48/49 copy my save and try if not pop i wait a damn patch. 93 is insane you use eveytime same character or change after a bunch of try? i have my iron man at 50 power level 131, i want to use the other for reaching 50 for 250 trophies xD

2 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

The first have only 5 waves 

93 NO NO NO NO NOPE after arrive at 48/49 copy my save and try if not pop i wait a damn patch. 93 is insane you use eveytime same character or change after a bunch of try? i have my iron man at 50 power level 131, i want to use the other for reaching 50 for 250 trophies xD

I've mostly been iron man. Only ever play as someone else when I play with a buddy. 

1 hour ago, TizonaES said:

I'd been told there was one with 4 floors. Thanks for the aclaration!

I don't remember one with 4 floors, but to be safe I'd suggest Let the Games Begin. I have played many other levels until a few others clarified 50 straight plays of this stage has made it pop for them. 42 of mine were played on repeating stages. I wasted quite a bit of time.

9 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I don't remember one with 4 floors, but to be safe I'd suggest Let the Games Begin. I have played many other levels until a few others clarified 50 straight plays of this stage has made it pop for them. 42 of mine were played on repeating stages. I wasted quite a bit of time.

Will do that. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, jamirxp said:

I lost count on how many hives i have done already. Can we see the stats in the game or you guys are counting it manually?

I'm counting them manually. Unfortunately we are in 2020, it is too difficult today to have statistics in games that have a hidden statistic given that there is a trophy, too difficult to show it, we have to wait for more years and for the technology to advance.

Ps: I'm ironic xD However, everything must be counted manually.

5 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I'm counting them manually. Unfortunately we are in 2020, it is too difficult today to have statistics in games that have a hidden statistic given that there is a trophy, too difficult to show it, we have to wait for more years and for the technology to advance.

Ps: I'm ironic xD However, everything must be counted manually.

Ok ok, will count my progress soon. Thanks! ?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KSTORM25 said:

This is my last trophy and it feels like torture. I’ve done POWGI games and My Name is Mayo but these hives hurt my soul ?

It’s my last trophy too. I did 43 hive missions so far, but not all of them from Let The Game Begin. Hopefully the trophy will pop up when I finish 50 hives or I’ll break the disc ?