50 Hives

Carnage0702

47 minutes ago, MinamalTypos said:

Do elite hives count?

Because I've been doing the tundra hive on repeat, but if people are only doing LTGB then I don't know if I have been wasting my time

I read that they do, but people have been using the other one because it's easier so you can finish it quicker.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Clocked up 80 now and no trophy do I carry on or just delete this game and move on lol.

Keep going you'll regret it A LOT. I did 70 on an old save and thought a new save would help and on my new save I went to 82 and then I finally got it. So I did 152 hives because I thought a new save would help. Just keep going brother!

If I am not mistaken, from what you read on this forum, whoever needed over 50 hives got it before the hundredth mission. I'm afraid there is a 40/45% chance that EVERY hive will NOT be counted. It is the same thing as the other trophies. It is absurd that many trophies have come out long after getting or doing what is required. So there's really a counting problem ...

21 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

Keep going you'll regret it A LOT. I did 70 on an old save and thought a new save would help and on my new save I went to 82 and then I finally got it. So I did 152 hives because I thought a new save would help. Just keep going brother!

This in my opinion confirms what I say, either before or after the patches sometimes the completed hive counts sometimes not.

The real question is: is there anyone who unlocked it exactly fifty? xD

52 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

If I am not mistaken, from what you read on this forum, whoever needed over 50 hives got it before the hundredth mission. I'm afraid there is a 40/45% chance that EVERY hive will NOT be counted. It is the same thing as the other trophies. It is absurd that many trophies have come out long after getting or doing what is required. So there's really a counting problem ...

This in my opinion confirms what I say, either before or after the patches sometimes the completed hive counts sometimes not.

The real question is: is there anyone who unlocked it exactly fifty? xD

I did my hive trophy before the newest patch.

18 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I would sign with blood to unlock it at 55 xD 
Congratulations, I know it was monotonous 1f604.png

I'm hoping that since all of the other trophies have popped more or less when they were supposed to for me that it pops around 50.  Can't bare to do more than 10  a day before I have to move on.  So sick of them. Trophy should've been 25.  

9 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I'm hoping that since all of the other trophies have popped more or less when they were supposed to for me that it pops around 50.  Can't bare to do more than 10  a day before I have to move on.  So sick of them. Trophy should've been 25.  

Been doing it for a couple days.. No way in hell I'm under 50! Keep hoping the trophy(and plat) will pop on the next try! 

1 hour ago, mahtimasa said:

While i was doing the hive trophy i used the grind to level all my characters to 50. So i used all of them almost equally and got it around 50-60 hives i think. "didn't keep count" I was nowhere near 50  hives on single character.

Oh okay, that’s great to hear because I’m doing the same right now. I’m at 28 hives and I really hope that the trophy pops at around 50-60 hives