50 Hives

Carnage0702

9 hours ago, GoryGreg said:

Been doing it for a couple days.. No way in hell I'm under 50! Keep hoping the trophy(and plat) will pop on the next try! 

I'm only at 25 currently, but I have off work tomorrow so I plan on grinding out the rest.  All my trophies have popped at or not too far after the number they're supposed to (not counting the factions trophy that popped before either one hit 25), so I'm hopeful. 

I also didn't start counting until after the most recent patch so either way it it pops at 50 it'll technically be more than 50.  We'll see, fingers crossed. 

I was in a rhythm last night into this morning that kept me from getting bored so I was able to tick off a whole bunch.  Hopefully that happens tomorrow too.

6 hours ago, Snake2410 said:
6 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I'm only at 25 currently, but I have off work tomorrow so I plan on grinding out the rest.  All my trophies have popped at or not too far after the number they're supposed to (not counting the factions trophy that popped before either one hit 25), so I'm hopeful. 

I also didn't start counting until after the most recent patch so either way it it pops at 50 it'll technically be more than 50.  We'll see, fingers crossed. 

I was in a rhythm last night into this morning that kept me from getting bored so I was able to tick off a whole bunch.  Hopefully that happens tomorrow too.

I'm stuck here, 20 hives a day since saturday and no trophy, don't know why but nothing is happening. Start to think you really need to do 50 with only one character because this is the only explanation I have.

God I hate that game

1 hour ago, cedom02830 said:

I'm stuck here, 20 hives a day since saturday and no trophy, don't know why but nothing is happening. Start to think you really need to do 50 with only one character because this is the only explanation I have.

God I hate that game

If that's the case then I may get it at 50, not counting on it though so we'll see. 

Every hive I've done was with only Thor.  I plan on getting to at least 50 between tonight and the end of the day tomorrow.  I'll definitely post when I get it how many it takes.  

Just got it. 

I started a manual counter this weekend and counter stopped at 34. So assume that I've done around 50s because the others I made without grinding.

I can confirm that you CAN swap between characters in order to get it. I had a weekly challenge of completing 15 hives with Hulk and I used it for that. I think I've done like 25 or so with Iron Man and the rest with the others.

Good luck everyone!

Mine just popped at 49 by my count.  There is a chance there are a few more that I had done pre last patch so maybe 52 total.  Maybe the patch reset tickers for it as well and the elite heroic counted?  Hard to say.  I'm convinced that co op does bug some of these trophies though.  Everything has popped more or less where it should for me playing solo and never matchmaking.

Edited by Snake2410

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Mine just popped at 49 by my count.  There is a chance there are a few more that I had done pre last patch so maybe 52 total.  Maybe the patch reset tickers for it as well and the elite heroic counted?  Hard to say.  I'm convinced that co op does bug some of these trophies though.  Everything has popped more or less where it should for me playing solo and never matchmaking.

Well done ;) I'll just do solo like you and everything should be fine ^^

Edited by SoonKaah

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

What is the most amount of Hives anyone has done for the trophy i am still doing these daily and having no luck with the trophy popping so at the point of giving up now?

20 hives a day since saturday, no trophy. Ask square enix about it, they said they're workig on it.

Does this get faster after completing the reigning supreme/avengers iconic mission chain? I'm only about 2/3 of the way through that one, but even the 5 level hives on easy seem to take about 20 mins with loading times. If the ones you complete as a part of Reigning Supreme don't count, that means the 50 hive grind could take 15-20 hours alone. That seems...terrible.

6 hours ago, BodyChipper said:

Does this get faster after completing the reigning supreme/avengers iconic mission chain? I'm only about 2/3 of the way through that one, but even the 5 level hives on easy seem to take about 20 mins with loading times. If the ones you complete as a part of Reigning Supreme don't count, that means the 50 hive grind could take 15-20 hours alone. That seems...terrible.

At power 150 I was running through one in roughly 10 - 15 minutes.  Using a flying character you can skip the corridors and run straight to the console that opens the next objective room for each floor.  And my evidence of it popping at 49 after the Reigning Supreme ones would suggest those don't count the first time you do them.  

I suspect I did one and miscounted by one.  I had one regular one that I might've ran but had a brain fart and wasn't sure I marked it down, so I ran another one and continued my count from there.  

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

At power 150 I was running through one in roughly 10 - 15 minutes.  Using a flying character you can skip the corridors and run straight to the console that opens the next objective room for each floor.  And my evidence of it popping at 49 after the Reigning Supreme ones would suggest those don't count the first time you do them.  

I suspect I did one of the regular elites and miscounted by one, post 1.30 patch when they fixed elites counting.  I had one that I might've ran but had a brain fart and wasn't sure I marked it down, so I ran another one and continued my count from there.

So elites count? I heard they don't, but that's good news. I'm going to start going for this trophy soon. 

11 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

So elites count? I heard they don't, but that's good news. I'm going to start going for this trophy soon. 

I just realized I messed up on that post.  It shouldn't have said elite.  I'm going to edit it.  I think it was actually a regular one.  My brain was a bit fuzzy on them when I replied.  My point was supposed to be that I miscounted and it did pop at 50, even though I had written down 49 at the time.

From what I understand, elites do count though since the 1.30 patch.  I didn't do many of them, maybe one or two, but they were before that patch iirc and I think part of the missions so they didn't count for me. 

I used the Utah mission that everyone uses to do them, along with doing the regular forest and desert ones that pop up randomly.  Elites add an extra floor and are more difficult so they slow you down.  I'd recommend sticking to the regular ones only because they get really tedious and boring fast.  The quicker you can get through one the better.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I just realized I messed up on that post.  It shouldn't have said elite.  I'm going to edit it.  I think it was actually a regular one.  My brain was a bit fuzzy on them when I replied.  My point was supposed to be that I miscounted and it did pop at 50, even though I had written down 49 at the time.

From what I understand, elites do count though since the 1.30 patch.  I didn't do many of them, maybe one or two, but they were before that patch iirc and I think part of the missions so they didn't count for me. 

I used the Utah mission that everyone uses to do them, along with doing the regular forest and desert ones that pop up randomly.  Elites add an extra floor and are more difficult so they slow you down.  I'd recommend sticking to the regular ones only because they get really tedious and boring fast.  The quicker you can get through one the better.

Thank you for the response. I just started working on this. I am counting manually. I know I did a few before counting, but not sure how many. So, I will just focus on 5o for now and go from there. Hopefully, this and getting 50 intelligence files don't take too long to pop.