50 Hives

Carnage0702

19 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

The marketing email they sent out today that has some stats mixed in tells you how many Hives you've completed today.  I guess it could still be a bugged trophy that was reset with 1.3.0 patch but seems somewhat motivating to see it doesn't have 0 for me.

how do we check it ?

3 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

The marketing email they sent out today that has some stats mixed in tells you how many Hives you've completed today.  I guess it could still be a bugged trophy that was reset with 1.3.0 patch but seems somewhat motivating to see it doesn't have 0 for me.

is it the first time they sent  you stats about hive? for me, it's only about warzones, harm rooms and enemies

UPD: It got an email from Square Enix, it says i got 97 total hives completed(and no trophy). This is crap:(

Edited by LichPopich

This trophy unnecessarily adds hours to this platinum. 25 hives would have been sufficient at worst, but there's really no purpose to doing 50 other than forcing a grind. I would've have much preferred a different type of trophy, such as get EACH character to level 25 or something like that to maintain a 50 trophy list. That said, I can confirm that with the latest patches, this trophy popped right at 50 for me including any elite or heroic hives that I completed as part of the story. I used Let the Game Begin and just ground my way through using different characters to simultaneously work on the 250 levels. I also never ever played one second of this game online.

19 hours ago, BodyChipper said:

This trophy unnecessarily adds hours to this platinum. 25 hives would have been sufficient at worst, but there's really no purpose to doing 50 other than forcing a grind. I would've have much preferred a different type of trophy, such as get EACH character to level 25 or something like that to maintain a 50 trophy list. That said, I can confirm that with the latest patches, this trophy popped right at 50 for me including any elite or heroic hives that I completed as part of the story. I used Let the Game Begin and just ground my way through using different characters to simultaneously work on the 250 levels. I also never ever played one second of this game online.

yes! this trophy list is pure cancer...whoever was incharge of trophies should be thrown out of crystal dynamics -__________-

On 4/10/2020 at 3:08 PM, BodyChipper said:

Is the hive that updates every week valid for the trophy? Does it count as one or does each level count as a hive?

I have started this after the patch 1.10 and have done 72 now counted manually and no trophy for 50 hives. I have done multiple characters and now stick with Thor for the last 40 or so. 
i did a few in multiplayer, but as a host and a few joined a friend. 
A friend got his trophy in my game. 
The fact there is no way to track it and it doesn’t pop really is annoying.

Makes me wanna delete this game and never touch it again :(