50 Hives

Carnage0702

9 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I've been running "Let The Games Begin" repeatedly to level Hawkeye. It doesn't disappear for me.

Edit: Ok, with the new patch it does disappear.

Damn it. And every time I reload the game it reappears and is marked as incomplete even though I've done it 70+ times by now. I hate this trophy. Played 98% offline wth. Now I'm worried that none of my Let the games begin count because of the patch or something. I also only have elite hives available now whereas before there were normal Hives as well.

I did test it after the patch they just dropped btw (1.28) and still the same issue.

4 minutes ago, piekeaaa said:

I did all 50 hives solo because I couldn't find anyone to play with and got the 50 hives. I would assume you would have to either host it or be solo for it to count.

I've done more than 50 solo now for sure although not consecutively. Changed difficulty up too. 

Just now, piekeaaa said:

hmm did you do them all on the same character? i did them all with Thor. That would be stupid if the counter reset with switching to another character. :P

No I've been using the HIVES to level my characters to 50. Did at least 40+ with Thor though so i could skip past things. 

Update: I've leveled Clint up to 50 using hives and from all of those runs still no trophy. Played offline. Also, it is not only let the games begin that disappears after u play it. Forest Hive came up and went away. All the normal hives went away. The first elite hive mission vanishes after u play it and doesn't have a completed marker just like let the games begin. This has to be a new bug I assume and not a feature...guess I'll wait for more patches and at this point maybe even another character. Sigh.

i was worried after reading this thread, but my 50 hives popped. had like 40 prior to these patches. didn't keep count, but seemed to pop on time. had to quit to main menu after each run to get it to re-appear

PS: doing it on challenge 3 counts for the 30 challenge 3 trophy

I try to give my contribute at the discussion:
1) They are a very big as***les if they know how their game is repetitive and put a trophy for the same type of mission 50 times
2) I played all game with a friend and this trophy popped for him after 70/80 hives.
3) I reached 120/130 hives and trophy still no pop
4) Now, despite repetitive missions, I must to reload the game after each mission
5) Customer support answered something like “we don’t know IF AND WHEN the problem will be solve”

I don’t know how to approach this situation. I don’t want waste my time to repeat same mission for nothing

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mirko46 said:

I try to give my contribute at the discussion:
1) They are a very big as***les if they know how their game is repetitive and put a trophy for the same type of mission 50 times
2) I played all game with a friend and this trophy popped for him after 70/80 hives.
3) I reached 120/130 hives and trophy still no pop
4) Now, despite repetitive missions, I must to reload the game after each mission
5) Customer support answered something like “we don’t know IF AND WHEN the problem will be solve”

I don’t know how to approach this situation. I don’t want waste my time to repeat same mission for nothing

Report issues like this on their Discord.

On 13/09/2020 at 2:20 AM, NinjaTurtleKez said:

im try to do get this trophy but didnt pop up which mission, u use to grind for it?

Btw im deaf so yeah sorry for the english grammar ^_^

Hi I am deaf too hehe. So is that for megahive or another hive for that trophy? Me and my other deaf friend is stuck for not get a trophy pop up yet.. 

This is one of the worst trophies I've ever gone for. I just hit 50 and no trophy. 50 was already FAR too much to ask for and now it's not gonna pop? There's no guarantee I'll get it anytime soon and that is so unbelievably frustrating. Fuck this game and fuck this trophy. Absolute waste of time

Something is so f'd with this game. Normal Hives straight up have vanished from my maps, and all I get are BS annoying Elite Hives. 

The game has the worst loot and reward system ever created, and the repetitive maps and objectives make me all but convinced this game is funded by the CIA to perfect digital interrogation torture. 

The decent combat and creative character loadouts deserved better. 

• Like 1

On 25/03/2021 at 9:35 PM, TrophyHunt121 said:

did you do these trophies on Let the games begin map?

I can confirm that doing 'Let the game begin' mission over and over again still counts to the total number of hives done. I just got the trophy by doing this level, then going back to world map (just in case), then reloading the game.