Which Trophies Are Blocked By Cheats?

Nah mate, practice is all you need. Its tough at first, even fill your trick slots with easy input manual and grind specials and then cycle through them while tweaking them to add combo multiplier as well as the score its multiplying. Do you know what i mean or would you like more detail?

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

1 hour ago, Im_Not_Banksy said:

Sick scores mostly. I can't even get a 99.9 in a competition. Even though I've maxed out all balance stats, my balance still sucks

The first question is: D-Pad or stick? If D-Pad just try moving balance bar by quickly pressing (instead of holding) horizontal arrows for grinds or vertical for manual s.

If stick, you're probably screwed. Even if you do quick move with stick, it always count as holding for a little bit, because it's 1-0 system with deadzone in the middle and it's take you more time to move stick back to deadzone, then releasing D-Pad button.

Edited by SaviorKIA

Banksy, you can get the 99.9 rating with mods on. I’m fairly confident that’s how I got it, as I’ve enabled mods to get most of the challenges done. Any challenges requiring no mods enabled state that fact in the description.

for example I’ve done everything for the plat except complete the gaps on 2 levels, the hard “get-there’s” and level 100.

As Toast said, for combos it’s just practice - use special moves, pick a “line” and keep repeating it until you land.

the huge combo scores such as 10Million etc can be done on created parks. I remixed a park called 1000000 points (mine is named Remixed_1000000 points). It has a whole bunch of ramps lined up, so that you grind and hold triangle, balance swings are non-existent or negligible due to you “kissing the rail” so quickly, and provides a multiplier of x400 at the end. The reason I remixed it was so that there was a clean exit and a bowl at the start to gain 20-25,000 score.

Also, for the multiplayer-related trophies, they can be done in split-screen if you have a second controller. On top of that, I did the 5M points in trick attack and the 2M points on combo mambo both in split screen AND with mods enabled.

6 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Nah mate, practice is all you need. Its tough at first, even fill your trick slots with easy input manual and grind specials and then cycle through them while tweaking them to add combo multiplier as well as the score its multiplying. Do you know what i mean or would you like more detail?

I personally find grab specials easier to boost scores, especially if you can find a half pipe to revert into doing 2-3 specials, then try manual, grind, flip trick etc to increase multiplier. Sorry for the excessive posts, I just feel I may be helpful for once!

50 minutes ago, mizimmer said:

I just tested it on Downhill and the mods do not invalidate the gaps. All my gaps were registered and i received the successful challenge notification.

I wonder if this also works for the Hard" Get-Theres?

No, cheats have to be turned off for the Hard Get Theres. For the other Get There challenges they can be turned on, though.

• Like 1

Can confirm that mods don't affect Gap challenges and the trophy tied to it as I just got the trophy pop and I know I had the mods active for some of the harder balance based gaps.

So if you're having an issue with a manual or grinding based gap you can turn on the perfect balance mods for those.

I did the 99.9 in the first competition map. It took about 8 tries since I kept falling on my second run in a big combo (which is extremely annoying when you did great your first run LOL). Just have to keep at it. It was getting redundant after awhile (especially doing the same map).  I always use the sticks for balancing too.

13 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I did the 99.9 in the first competition map. It took about 8 tries since I kept falling on my second run in a big combo (which is extremely annoying when you did great your first run LOL). Just have to keep at it. It was getting redundant after awhile (especially doing the same map).  I always use the sticks for balancing too.

You only have to get 99.9 in one heat don’t you?