[VIDEO] No Shell Exploit and Item Duplication

Optinooby

• 1 month later...

@Optinooby is this still working, do you know?

I preordered the hard copy and got it in friday,

Now I was following along your playthrough guide and I just finished the second dungeon, however the exploit for the fast traveling with the gland doesn’t work anymore. So whenever I fast travel to a spot it will automatically be marked as a checkpoint without talking to sester genessa. So when I travel back to where the gland is at it’s automaticallly marked as a checkpoint again making it so that I had to walk back to the tower.

so just checking to see if you or anyone else has any idea if the no shell exploit is still working

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 11:06 AM, Optinooby said:

Hey everyone,

This exploit makes it so you ONLY have to defeat the last boss in the NO SHELL form, and if you combine this with duping, then you can gain a INFINITE amount of ORNATE TOKENS which let you survive 1 hit!!! All is explained below, hope it helps ;)

OK maybe stupid question but... Play 1st playthrough normally ..Then 2nd go for the forever alone, life suffering trophy with exploit? 

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

OK maybe stupid question but... Play 1st playthrough normally ..Then 2nd go for the forever alone, life suffering trophy with exploit? 

Sort off, but no 2nd playthrough due to the exploit. You need to back up the save before last boss on first 100% walkthrough, then u do the first exploit with the save just b4 last boss ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9.9.2020 at 6:06 PM, Optinooby said:

Hey everyone,

This exploit makes it so you ONLY have to defeat the last boss in the NO SHELL form, and if you combine this with duping, then you can gain a INFINITE amount of ORNATE TOKENS which let you survive 1 hit!!! All is explained below, hope it helps ;)

Worked like a charm, thanks mate!!!

36 minutes ago, Avalin1 said:

Does this still work on the ps5?

No unfortunately m8, but somebody was talking on the channel abt transferring ur save to the PS4 via the PS4/PS5 in gamr backup feature. Then going into the PS4 system save and doing the glitch then, technically ive not tried this myself, but he said was going to have a try and let me know

May be a way around it

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hlod-wigg said:

After the item duplication, when you have amassed enough tar, you can use a glitch to kill the Unchained with Ballistazooka without it summoning minions, waves or reaching you at all. You need about 80 bolts to take it down.

Link to the video here:

This is a great find hahah, if you can reliably get to the area for the glitch and have the patience to whittle away via bolts it can come in handy for those having trouble on the no-shell run.

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, akuma_2002 said:

How do you get to this place where the final boss can’t hit you? The video is starting, no commentary, how am i supposed to understand? It would help a lot to get the platinum 

Final boss can't hit you, what do u mean and there is commentary

13 minutes ago, akuma_2002 said:

Well that video in the quote above my post has the fight already started, i don’t know where to start, and the visual cues aren’t really good…

The video explains the glitch, it's not a boss guide!

Let me know what you are looking for as I have a lot of stuff for this and can let you know if i did something that ur looking for ;)