Daily villain sectors

hybridhero102

14 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

Is anyone else not getting new daily villain sectors from the faction coordinators? I've checked for the past 2/3 days and it when I try and accept it it already has a tick even though I haven't done it. 

Same for me, but I think this is why the trophy is bugged, there's not enough vilain sectors. I think we did all of them that's why we can't do it again for good rewards. It's the same thing for the tasks, sometime I have just 4/5 of them, sometimes none.

According to other users and forum posts, this trophy is currently glitched, hence why no one has got the platinum. There is no point worry about this trophy at this time because it is broken. Hopefully the devs will patch this issue (the devs said that update 1.3.0 will possibly fix it).

Btw you can also repeat the same villain sector over and over again to get this trophy according to crystal dynamics (the devs), if this trophy wasn’t glitched of course.

2 hours ago, adam_31256 said:

According to other users and forum posts, this trophy is currently glitched, hence why no one has got the platinum. There is no point worry about this trophy at this time because it is broken. Hopefully the devs will patch this issue (the devs said that update 1.3.0 will possibly fix it).

Btw you can also repeat the same villain sector over and over again to get this trophy according to crystal dynamics (the devs), if this trophy wasn’t glitched of course.

Yeah I'm aware of the trophy being glitched, it's just a pain not getting new ones daily for the polychorons because each daily villain sector gives 3 so when this glitch happens everyday you really lose out

1 hour ago, hybridhero102 said:

Yeah I'm aware of the trophy being glitched, it's just a pain not getting new ones daily for the polychorons because each daily villain sector gives 3 so when this glitch happens everyday you really lose out

and the DNA keys, can't find ones anywhere but in those missions and sometimes I have none, when you replay the sector you can't have another one.

55 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

They're resetting the weekly character challenges, but I'm not sure if they've confirmed fixing this yet. Patch 1.30 is supposed to be big so hopefully you're right. 

I was under the impression it was everything daily and weekly, but maybe I'm wrong.  I knew character challenges were part of it though.  I probably read too far into it and assumed it was streamlining all of the timed stuff.  We'll see I guess.  Hopefully.

• 5 months later...