Game crash deleted save file.

Literally 30 seconds after I got the trophy for getting the last “get there”. Luckily I have a save backed up from ps+, but I lost all the progress I made today. 

The game crashed when I was playing multiplayer, then when I started it up again all progress was gone. Just a reminder for people to back up their saves!

9 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Literally 30 seconds after I got the trophy for getting the last “get there”. Luckily I have a save backed up from ps+, but I lost all the progress I made today. 

The game crashed when I was playing multiplayer, then when I started it up again all progress was gone. Just a reminder for people to back up their saves!

Damn that's terrible. Luckily you had it backed up. I had that happen with Brutal Legends. I had it backed up, but after losing everything I did that day, which was a lot, I just moved on from the game lol. Hopefully this issue will be fixed before I buy it.

Happened to me aswell, tried to go for as many challanges as possible was at level 81 with 687/714 challanges completed. Only had about 20 jam wins left, the game crashed just when i won the round. Restarted the game, got «save corrupted» and it forced me to start from scratch. Don’t have ps+ tied to my account so not cloud save was possible, didn’t do any manual backups either. Don’t really see it as nessassary.

So back to square one, it went from fun to just pain after that

Re-did everything, back to level 81. 691/714 challanges done. Luckily the online wins was the only thing i didn't have to redo.

Doubt i'll be able to do more of them, there's heavy trafficking, 100k lip tricks, 100k flip tricks, 100k grab tricks, 100k ground tricks (manual/variations) and all secret level scores but chopper drop. Not looking forward to a 50ish hour grind.

15 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

Re-did everything, back to level 81. 691/714 challanges done. Luckily the online wins was the only thing i didn't have to redo.

Doubt i'll be able to do more of them, there's heavy trafficking, 100k lip tricks, 100k flip tricks, 100k grab tricks, 100k ground tricks (manual/variations) and all secret level scores but chopper drop. Not looking forward to a 50ish hour grind.

I would make sure you are backing up your saves, this game deleting crash has happened to me 3 times now, it’s always when I am playing online.

7 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I would make sure you are backing up your saves, this game deleting crash has happened to me 3 times now, it’s always when I am playing online.

For sure, i never touch online without backing up first. Same after ending the progress for the day or after hard stuff i don't want to redo. Wouldn't have expected something like this from what should be a very well made game.

• Like 1