You Cannot Escape From Death trophy Question

r3viladdict

I’m a bit of confused about “You Cannot Escape From Death” trophy. I have won the match as every Mastermind as the game says “Experiment Successful”, but the trophy did not pop up. Do I have to kill all those Survivors before they destroy the last Bio Core so that they couldn’t interact with the final exit? Do I have to make sure that they do not open the final exit at all? What would happen if a survivor goes in M.I.A. and then I win? 

I think the only time that I was playing as Alex, three survivors were waiting in the exit door (Area 3) for other survivor, I immediately deployed Yateveo in front of them and used the constricting vines on them, they went down & the time ran out, maybe this is why I did not get trophy due to that they opened the final exit door. I appreciate any your help & Thanks. 

31 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

I’m a bit of confused about “You Cannot Escape From Death” trophy. I have won the match as every Mastermind as the game says “Experiment Successful”, but the trophy did not pop up. Do I have to kill all those Survivors before they destroy the last Bio Core so that they couldn’t interact with the final exit? Do I have to make sure that they do not open the final exit at all? What would happen if a survivor goes in M.I.A. and then I win? 

I think the only time that I was playing as Alex, three survivors were waiting in the exit door (Area 3) for other survivor, I immediately deployed Yateveo in front of them and used the constricting vines on them, they went down & the time ran out, maybe this is why I did not get trophy due to that they opened the final exit door. I appreciate any your help & Thanks. 

From memory, you need to not let any survivors escape. If even 1 gets through you will need to do that mastermind again. I don't think it matters if the final door is opened, as long as none get out.

Actually, I think you’re right and that makes sense to me. Those survivors are no jokes especially when they’re high ranked teams (200, 300, 400 LVL.) against the low ranked MM and you don’t see any low ranked teams much. Not sure if the updates made it worse now because I never tried it back in April. I think either Daniel or Nikolai that I should play again to make sure that all four survivors get terminated.

Okay, I’m thinking that the trophy might be glitch (hopefully not). I played it like crazy today and had the four survivors terminated when I was Annette, Daniel, Alex & Spencer. It looks like that I have to keep playing and hope that at some point that it would pop up. I’ll update here if it pops up.  

Edited by r3viladdict

I got it! 

giphy.gif 

I can tell that in order to get this trophy, every survivor must be in the match till the time runs out. If one DC’ed, or goes into M.I.A., while 3 survivors being down AND the time runs out, it doesn’t work. If anyone struggling to get this trophy, I'd suggest you to level up each MM to unlock some skill cards & use RP to buy a high tier equipment chest and see what suits you better. Good luck & this game is mentally deranged. 

• Like 2