How many of you are still playing Fall Guys after platinum?

Erkawest

I'm curious of how many who earned the platinum are still playing the game. Are the platinum pros still playing or have you moved on to other games? If only newbies are playing, wouldn't it make the platinum more achievable?

I haven't really played since platinum, which was almost a month ago. Has anything changed gameplay wise? More pros? Are players better in general? Is it harder to win more now compared to August?

I wouldn't say the matches are harder.... but they take longer, on average. Now that more people have gotten used to the game...... games like Roll Out, Slime Climb, Jump Club, etc take a little longer since players are better at it.

to steal something to said: "wouldn't it make the platinum more achievable? "..... not really. The cheat/exploit/loop hole makes it easy anyway. Anyone who has the platinum at this point is considered to have cheated to get it. That's what sucks about it :( ...... someone who did it legit, will not get "street creds" for it.... but will be considered a cheater instead

2 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I wouldn't say the matches are harder.... but they take longer, on average. Now that more people have gotten used to the game...... games like Roll Out, Slime Climb, Jump Club, etc take a little longer since players are better at it.

to steal something to said: "wouldn't it make the platinum more achievable? "..... not really. The cheat/exploit/loop hole makes it easy anyway. Anyone who has the platinum at this point is considered to have cheated to get it. That's what sucks about it :( ...... someone who did it legit, will not get "street creds" for it.... but will be considered a cheater instead

did you even platinum fall guys?

I don't have the plat but I kinda lost interest a few weeks back. I'll jump back in this week or next week to hit rank 40. I'm currently 35 and if I don't do it now I'll never do it later. This way everything else will be obtainable in time if I decide to go for them. Other than "the trophy which must not be named."

It was a really fun game at the start but certain things about it were just too unfair. Winning first place in a race only to lose the next round cause of a bad team game where half the team stand still waiting to lose or for everyone else to win for them? That has to be one of the WORST things about this game. That and being able to grab/grabbed from nowhere near the other person.

• Like 1

I now play it at the end of my gaming session. So I’ll trophy hunt or just play a game for fun and then have a quick 2 games of Fall Guys. Because I know that the stress has been relieved, I can now play for fun and i can actually win quite consistently so even if I don’t have the best gaming session, I know full well with Fall Guys, I can end on a good victory

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 1

Well most people who got the platinum got it by turning of the game when they didnt win, right? So I wouldnt put them in the category elite. If someone can win, they can take the plat by doing that.

But millions upon millions still play the game and think its fun.

Like lots of other battle royale people will play it, and alot of people will come back during new seasons and new maps :)

• Like 3

Is extremely rare for me to keep playing a game after getting the plat,but this game was so much fun and good that I will keep playing, specially now that doesn't matter if I lost or not I can have a lot of fun screwing some people hehe

The best part of this game is eliminating people and just slowly see they dying with their up and still arms with that beautiful song huehuehue

• Like 1

I thought this would be a game that I regularly play even after getting the platinum, but I fell off pretty hard. I've tried getting crowns for the cool skins that have been getting released, but I can't play the game for more than half an hour without getting bored anymore.

Infallible and the 40 grind really burned me out, not gonna lie. I only play it now if it’s with some friends. I can’t play it solo, but with friends it adds in some extra silliness which makes it refreshing. Small things like the other night there was a grab war in our group whenever Survival based games occurred that brought some laughs.

However I do look forward to season 2 and the changes, will probably play it more solo again when that happens.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Erkawest said:

I'm curious of how many who earned the platinum are still playing the game. Are the platinum pros still playing or have you moved on to other games? If only newbies are playing, wouldn't it make the platinum more achievable?

I haven't really played since platinum, which was almost a month ago. Has anything changed gameplay wise? More pros? Are players better in general? Is it harder to win more now compared to August?

im sick of it after going for the platinum i never have the effort to play it lol