How many of you are still playing Fall Guys after platinum?

Erkawest

After getting the platinum, I don't feel obligated to keep mindlessly playing this game every day (since I was waiting for a legendary color the entire time for the plat). But I've been doing other games now. I go back to Fall Guys every so often, but for a few games and only if I'm playing with friends.

This game became boring AF after the first week.  By then you had seen all content, all patterns, and knew exactly how every round would play out.  The repetition is nauseating but I am in the 30’s for fame level and if there was ever a chance to get to Level 40, this is the season to do it as I will not play this much next season, once the initial novelty quickly wears off.

Yes, the grind is real.  35K XP!!   And to your question, the try hards are everywhere.  Guess the mindless repetition does not bother them.

• Like 1

I'm not even close to getting the platinum. I honestly still have fun with it, but there are SO many people who grab and push now. Its starting to get annoying. I played Whirlygig last night, and every single player hit the grab button when it started. It looked like one giant snap covered the field

• Like 1

I would play the game after the Plat but right now in its current state as in my lobbys this is not happening as i get constant bad luck and the lobbys are filled with nothing but Toxic Trolls and general BS ive never seen such BS in an online game in my life. Ive played with friends they can vouch that my lobbies seem like they are just full of toxic trolls compared to their' lobbys.

It's getting that bad that i do Rage at the smallest thing now but hey ho the game is alot of fun and eventually it will get done.

• Like 1

Haven't gotten the platinum, but haven't played the game much in a while outside from today mainly to check out the updates.
I did get an episode win today even though I wasn't planning on winning, got in Royal Fumble.
Kind of needed a break after a while and by the off chance if I ever do get the platinum trophy I still plan on playing the game.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, Spaz said:

Will never play Fall Guys. I just know about it because of the storm that brewed in this trophy community regarding the Infallible trophy being too hard/too luck based. 

Easy to tell when we take things a bit too far.

Honestly you got the SMB plat you could easily do Fall guys and it's actually pretty fun.  Took me about 75 hours to get infalliable on PC which should be normal for a UR plat, I'm currently 220 hours deep and have gotten infalliable 4 times so far.  While it is "luck based" at times anyone with some sort of skill and determination can get it.  

I have the platinum

I play most evenings for a few hours with my wife and two other friends.

Its a good "get on mic and bullshit around" game for the most part. Lots of games are getting harder though. Rollout and tail tag are ruthless now. Still having a good time

That mid season remix of levels was a good change as I was starting to get bored. 4 ball fall ball is amazingly dumb