Is The Exploit For Infallible Still Working?

GamingLegend242

10 hours ago, GamingLegend242 said:

Is it 100% reliable if we quit in time?

Ill explain everything about it. So the way the exploit works is that every time you finish a round, your informations get sent to their servers before starting the next round. That is why the exploit works because when you leave early the information doesnt get sent. So what you need to do is write down or memorize how many experience and kudos points you have before starting the streak, then continue playing until you have the infallible trophy. When you leave the game make sure that the kudos/exp points are the same in the menu. And also avoid the dreaded elimination letters by leaving a few seconds before it happens

There are random Instances where the game might save your progress, so if you see a change in your points then it means it DID save and you have to start all over. I didn't find a way to make it not save 100% of the time. So it might happen even if you leave early, before the "Eliminated" Letters, or leaving 3 seconds later after the match starts.

And Finally, avoid risky games that can change in the last minute or are heavily unpredictable like tip toe, Jump Club (you might get grabbed) or team games you're not going to win.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, GamingLegend242 said:

Is it 100% reliable if we quit in time?

There is some things you need to  be aware 

I made this 4 min video for myself,to remember the best moments of my hunting to the plat,on it shows some ways you can avoid losing a good win streak I will write the time stamps of the events below 

0:43 3 quiting events

on the first one I quit on the last layer of the Hex a Gone and didn't lost my streak, basically quit within 1 sec left,this isn't safe,on the video below you can see that I lost my streak in the 3 ° layer ,the "audio" event is extremely frustrating and can ruin your streak easily and this happens cuz exist a delay on the commands of the game if you input them too fast
2:13 didn't lose streak jump club

This exploit is a lot inconsistent,I didn't lose my streak here,even being very close, don't play this way,to risky
2:38 losing streak by a Nast way

Well this one is just painful
3:12 losing a 2 and a 3 win streak

This 3 win streak could be lost or not is totally random how the exploit works,so play the safest possible

Almost lose streak : 1:58 

I was extremely luck on this one 
Lose streak : 2:13
Almost lose streak: 2:43
Extremely close call to lose streak: 3:00

It was a miracle that I didn't lost my streak here,the command delay screw me really bad here ,be Shure to totally remove your thumb of the analog then press start to quit 
Other close call : 3:50

Lost my streak quitting within 3 sec left on the clock.....: 4:47
 2 win streak lost on this bullshit: 5:25

The 3 last time stamps mentioned are the ultimate prove that this exploit is totally random and inconsistent and unfortunately you can't be 100% Shure in most of the cases if you will lose streak or not,so play extremely safe,I didn't lose my streak even getting the Eliminate on the screen twice for some milliseconds after quitting,but I lost in many ways within more than 3 sec remaining,I hope the videos helped to understand the "Inconsistent" is the exploit and I hope a helped some guys :)

• Like 1

I just played a couple of matches, I like what they have done.  You now have to halfway pay attention to the layouts (at least for now) instead just following the same defined paths with guaranteed success.

I made the final in the 3rd round.  19 other players in Jump Showdown!  Needless to say, it went on for a long time.

• Like 1

Happy with the changes to shake things up. It will definitely make getting Infallible harder for those chasing it as there’s a fair bit more randomness to a lot of games. Rounds like Gate Crash are less easy to predict and a Fall Mountain can get really crazy if it loads multiple variables at once. To those still going for the 5 wins... good luck!

5 hours ago, theaface said:

Happy with the changes to shake things up. It will definitely make getting Infallible harder for those chasing it as there’s a fair bit more randomness to a lot of games. Rounds like Gate Crash are less easy to predict and a Fall Mountain can get really crazy if it loads multiple variables at once. To those still going for the 5 wins... good luck!

I don't think it does much for Infallible. The easy levels are still easy to qualify from. If anything this makes the 1st place trophies harder to get, though.

Too little too late if they patch it now, there's already been the massive surge of cheaters using it so it's not like the trophy has any kind of 'prestige' of 'bragging rights' on it's own. They may as well not bother fixing it at this point if they haven't in this update (especially if it's not a quick easy fix, rather they focus on more important matters).

I doubt they'll patch it if it still works, they've expressed interest in making the trophy easier down the road anyway so rather than fixing the exploit it instead might just be the case that the exploit is the least efficient method compared to whatever easier legit alternatives they bring to the table.

11 hours ago, djb5f said:

I just played a couple of matches, I like what they have done.  You now have to halfway pay attention to the layouts (at least for now) instead just following the same defined paths with guaranteed success.

I made the final in the 3rd round.  19 other players in Jump Showdown!  Needless to say, it went on for a long time.

I'll get down to like 8 people and it will still give me Fall Ball. Bleh

12 hours ago, nhindian said:

I don't think it does much for Infallible. The easy levels are still easy to qualify from. If anything this makes the 1st place trophies harder to get, though.

Fall Mountain can be a lot harder/more unpredictable with this update. In the past if you made it to the stairs with a reasonable lead, you were almost guaranteed a win, whereas now the possible inclusion of moving donut poles and multiple spinning mallets makes it much less of a certainty.

Not sure if it's lag in the servers or my console/game, but it seems the time to exit is increased. I'll hit 'Leave Show', the HUD will disappear, but it now takes several more seconds to actually register it seems. I've gained kudos when exited early on maps I've never had an issue with before, like Rock n Roll and Fall Mountain (leaving when someone gets right on the final ramp). Maybe I'll restart and see, or if it was a fluke

• 2 weeks later...