Platinum unachievable?

The platinum is still achievable. Recently Activision did a big purge of all of their old online servers which included the majority of Guitar Hero games. This game happens to be the only game that they didn't close the online servers for.

There is only one trophy that you absolutely have to do online, which is "Seasoned Competitor". Other than that everything else can be done offline, so if you're considering the platinum trophy for this game, it might be best to get that trophy ASAP.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

The platinum is still achievable. Recently Activision did a big purge of all of their old online servers which included the majority of Guitar Hero games. This game happens to be the only game that they didn't close the online servers for.

There is only one trophy that you absolutely have to do online, which is "Seasoned Competitor". Other than that everything else can be done offline, so if you're considering the platinum trophy for this game, it might be best to get that trophy ASAP.

It seems you only need to do "Tracker of Deeds" online, as "Seasoned Competitor" can be done in offline co-op if you have two of the same instruments, and I have two guitars.

Thank you for the quick reply! Will get into this game soon.

Edited by leandrorhcp

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2020 at 1:29 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

Is the same for band hero? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 7:56 AM, HuntingFever said:

There are 4 online trophies in this game :):

Tracker of Deeds

Anthemic Archivist

Champion of Challenges

Self Improver

Anthemic Archivist and Self Improver dont need online.

For Archivist you could import songs from other GH games or even create your own songs.

Self Improver you just need to target your own score, I got this one today actually.

Edited by PatTheTrophyHunter

6 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Anthemic Archivist and Self Improver dont need online.

For Archivist you could import songs from other GH games or even create your own songs.

Self Improver you just need to target your own score, I got this one today actually.

I did not know that, thank you for the info :).

On 9/10/2020 at 7:29 AM, SlimSanta94 said:

Would you happen to know how to get Champion of Challenges without the Online Servers? I'm unable to have another players score to target without the servers.

• 1 month later...
On 17/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

I am looking at a way to get Champion of Challenges though.

Every guide I look at says you can get it on Local Quickplay but I havent figured out a way to register a score under anoter id on my console without the online servers.

Hi, I'm interested too !

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2020 at 0:29 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

fake info. Tracker of Deeds is the online only trophy in the game. Seasoned competitor can be done offline with multiple same intruments if im not wrong

On 7/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, black_opREADYf1 said:

fake info. Tracker of Deeds is the online only trophy in the game. Seasoned competitor can be done offline with multiple same intruments if im not wrong

Do you have a hint on how to get Champion of Challenges without being able to connect to the leaderboards? I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.

On 05/07/2021 at 8:54 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Do you have a hint on how to get Champion of Challenges without being able to connect to the leaderboards? I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.

So basically, 2 trophies related to leadboards as u may understood already, just to organize it here. 1 to beat personal score, other to beat someones else score. I did it years ago so im not sure if you need servers for that like to see world leadboards. Also only online listed is tracker of deeds, but maybe champion of challenges also needs online servers :/

I checked lbs of it and only players that got it in 2021 was VictorGD-10

It can be a random guy on world's lbs or a player from your friend's list so what i could suggest is look for friends on a challenge and beat it or world.

If have no friends or fails to load world's lbs, then have alt acc start game play a song WHILE signed in on psn so the score gonna be 'recorded' to lbs, also ofc have it added on your main acc on friend's list. Then go on main acc, select the alt and beat it. It may work. Or look for someone and try it out. I'm curious does it fail to show the world's or friends lbs often?

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Francis103 said:

From what I understand, Tracker of Deeds, Champion of Challenges and Self Improver. I even added someone that got the trophy long ago to verify that they wouldn't appear in the leaderboard and they didn't

Thank you for the info, I'll get the Guide and server closure thread on .org updated ASAP.

No worries, self improver might be just buggy as your score is saved locally (i think it needs to be uploaded), but people are still getting (only two people), so it might be worth dropping them a message just to be 100% sure, might be obtainable through a wacky method now for all i know. Online is dead for sure though so you would still need 2 equal instruments to get seasoned competitor

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the info, I'll get the Guide and server closure thread on .org updated ASAP.

Self Improver can still be obtained without the online servers. Your personnal scores get saved localy so you can still target them.

Champion of Challenges I’m still not sure of. The requirement for this trophy is to target another players score and beat it. Since the online is dead, its impossible to target a player score from the leaderboards but I was thinking that it might be doable locally? That would involve playing with 2 controlers and having a score posted under another username localy… issue I’m having is that I can’t have the score saved under another user id… it always reverts back to my Id.