Platinum unachievable?

On 17/07/2021 at 6:03 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Self Improver can still be obtained without the online servers. Your personnal scores get saved localy so you can still target them.

Champion of Challenges I’m still not sure of. The requirement for this trophy is to target another players score and beat it. Since the online is dead, its impossible to target a player score from the leaderboards but I was thinking that it might be doable locally? That would involve playing with 2 controlers and having a score posted under another username localy… issue I’m having is that I can’t have the score saved under another user id… it always reverts back to my Id.

I tried a bunch of time doing the self improver and couldn't get it, tried just doing the song after and also targetting the score itself in the scores menu.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:07 PM, Francis103 said:

I tried a bunch of time doing the self improver and couldn't get it, tried just doing the song after and also targetting the score itself in the scores menu.

I had a hard time getting it too but finally got it back in October of 2020 well after the servers go shut down.

The trophy description says: Target your own score on a Challenge and earn a higher grade than you did previously (Local Quickplay+)

So it's kinda vague and I tried a bunch of different approaches but what finally worked for me was the following:

- Played a song on Easy and got the requirements for a Gold medal.

- Went back to the song, went in the scores and targeted that Gold Medal score I just posted.

- Played that same song, on the same difficulty, but this time earning a higher medal... trophy pops.

I found that just beating my score did not work, I had to earn a higher tier medal than the score I was targeting. Also, beating the score on a different difficulty did not seem to work either. I had to improve my score on the same difficulty of the targeted score... at least that's what seems to have made it work for me.