Road to 90% trophies/completion rate (Work in Progress)

LancashireLad87

On 8/5/2021 at 8:44 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

I'm sure you'll be fine, if I can do it anyone can! I was very concerned about the aerial goal trophy as I'd argue that's one of the most intimidating trophies in the game especially for a noob like myself. I did purchase the Rocket League Premium Pass once I hit level 20 or so because you cannot trade items with each other unless you meet a LOT of criteria. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the advice!

I'm hitting Rocket League hard and thus far find the grind up to level 30 to be the biggest roadblock.  I'm definitely considering the Premium Pass, as well.

It looks like you got the game completed in May 2021, were you subject to the "max 10 daily trade" restrictions?  I think that was added in Season 3 so you'd likely been subjected to it.

https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260804008770-What-are-Trade-Restrictions-

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Thanks for the advice!

I'm hitting Rocket League hard and thus far find the grind up to level 30 to be the biggest roadblock.  I'm definitely considering the Premium Pass, as well.

It looks like you got the game completed in May 2021, were you subject to the "max 10 daily trade" restrictions?  I think that was added in Season 3 so you'd likely been subjected to it.

https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260804008770-What-are-Trade-Restrictions-

Yes they're were a ton of restrictions, fortunately I collected the vast majority of items for the Stocked trophy so it didn't take too long. I didn't buy the Premium Pass until I hit level 23 I think it was.

• Like 2

As usual I'm late with my update but better late than never. August was a great month for me, I managed to earn both the Final Fantasy X HD platinum and Need for Speed 2015. I reached my highest completion rate to date of 97.05%. My goal for September is to work on Doom 2016 which is my next project and hopefully claw back the completion I lost. Wish me luck boys! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

As usual I'm late with my update but better late than never. August was a great month for me, I managed to earn both the Final Fantasy X HD platinum and Need for Speed 2015. I reached my highest completion rate to date of 97.05%. My goal for September is to work on Doom 2016 which is my next project and hopefully claw back the completion I lost. Wish me luck boys! 

I've heard the multiplayer is going to be the biggest roadblock for the platinum.

Hello there fellow trophy hunters.

I have a goal to reach around 90% as well on my games and I am currently hovering between 81-84%  and I have these games on my to-do list.

1. Sleeping Dogs 100%

2. RE3 100%

3. FAR CRY 3 100%

4. Shadow of Colossus 100%

5. Far Cry New Dawn 100%

6. Doom 2016 Platinum only (should be around 70%)

7. Batman Arkham Knight Platinum only (should be around 80%)

As far as the completion on already platinumed games I have yet to complete 100% DLC on;

1. Just Cause 4

2. Ghost of Tsushima

3. Control

4. Rise of the Tomb Raider

5. FAR CRY 5 

6. COD Modern Warfare

After all of these challenges I will probably have around 90% with one single game out of reach for platinum and that is DRIVECLUB due to server shutdown. 

After I am satisfied with the way my list looks I will add a couple of more games I wanted to play such as YAKUZA OR TLOU2 and will finish with a great challenge in DMC5. 

I want to platinum that game but I will need to focus on it completly. 

Perhaps then I can give it a break from trophy hunting for a couple of months or so. 

Good luck to everyone .

• 4 weeks later...

Another month has passed us by and as usual I'm late with this post. September was a good month for trophy hunting I started Mortal Kombat 11 and hit a PB completion rate of 97.08% for my account. I surpassed 2,000 trophies as well which is a great personal milestone, regrettably Doom 2016 is still unfinished as I was unable to get reliable boosting partners. Moving forward my goal is to complete Doom 2016 and start a new project for October!

• Like 2