Is just me that stopped playing FIFA cuz of handcap?

AmazingNoeder

I loved fifa,tried to get the plat on it all I could,but just come to some part that wasn't just the pay to win problem and all the others  but the most important and disgusting,the handcap,you , that is already looking the trophies and thread before the game even get released, didn't suffer with it?

The problem isn't the grind or difficult,is just you with 70% of ball possession....8 shots on the goal,and you lose for 0-1 for a corner kick goal.....isn't about how hard this plat can be,but the  question is how stressful can this shit be?

As I said,just making this here cuz I wanna know what you FIFA players think about this bullshit,the game chosing who will win before the match begin,and don't matter how better of you opponent you are....you will lose if the game wants

I already stopped playing Fifa. My last Version was Fifa 19. I don‘t like to start over and over again with FUT. It‘s just about making money with packs. Furthermore the trophies are always almost the same. Quite boring. And i hate the FUT related trophies. 

3 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

As I said,just making this here cuz I wanna know what you FIFA players think about this bullshit,the game chosing who will win before the match begin,and don't matter how better of you opponent you are....you will lose if the game wants

it‘s a patent by EA, called Dynamic Difficult Adjustment:

https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2017/0259177.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Teeblatt said:

I already stopped playing Fifa. My last Version was Fifa 19. I don‘t like to start over and over again with FUT. It‘s just about making money with packs. Furthermore the trophies are always almost the same. Quite boring. And i hate the FUT related trophies. 

it‘s a patent by EA, called Dynamic Difficult Adjustment:

https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2017/0259177.html

Wait habdcap is called "dynamic difficult adjustment"???

Hahaha what a joke,why do we gonna play against someone if isn't our skills that will determine who will win ....but is the game who chose,why to bother spending several hours to make a good squad if sometimes a bronze player shots better than a icon?

EA is professional on being a piece of shit industry...

• Like 1

I played Fifa for 17 years and i finally stopped after Fifa 18. 

For me it became worst every year from Fifa 17 onwards and i tried Fifa 20 via EAccess and that game wasnt even close to give my a reason why i should ever play this franchise again. 

Its sad cause if you like football/soccer you dont really have much options and EA just treats you like a slave.

Edited by KingTom95
  • Like 2

I love footy too much not to get the game and pour 300hrs into it over the next 12 months but damn has the series stilted. Does anyone even play Volta? Or Journey? Focus on Career mode and I suppose FUT since thats where they make their dough. I'm sooo exhausted of seeing the same menus and dialog etc in career mode.

I'm marginally excited that they seem to finally have added SOME new features to career, but I won't touch any other mode with my entire time with this game. 

Also COYG.

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 2

The last FIFA I bought was FIFA 18. I was always a career mode guy that was holding onto hope that the career mode would eventually become a glorious mix of FIFA's gameplay and the depth of Football Manager. You know, a career mode that could last 50 years and have an insane amount of stats, etc.

Unfortunately, what happened was the opposite. The emphasis on Ultimate Team completely ruined FIFA for me. It's a glorious cash-cow for EA that will continue to be milked for the foreseeable future, but they won't get my money again anytime soon. It's such a shame because FIFA was always my go-to game to relax and switch off or to play with friends.

• Like 1

On 10.9.2020 at 9:01 PM, AmazingNoeder said:

I loved fifa,tried to get the plat on it all I could,but just come to some part that wasn't just the pay to win problem and all the others  but the most important and disgusting,the handcap,you , that is already looking the trophies and thread before the game even get released, didn't suffer with it?

The problem isn't the grind or difficult,is just you with 70% of ball possession....8 shots on the goal,and you lose for 0-1 for a corner kick goal.....isn't about how hard this plat can be,but the  question is how stressful can this shit be?

Bro you did weil by Stopping it I do the same this Year