Abby_TheLastofUs

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Complete Edition announced

32 posts in this topic

I'm so ready for this! I hope it has a plat this time, but I'm getting it either way. 

I've been hoping to play this again.  This game right here is why I never delete any of my games.

I'm laughing at this dope I knew that spent a few hundred bucks to purchase someone's PSN account that had the digital copy of this for PS3.

Edited by Justin__Harris

Does this have online co-op? Never played it before but I've heard good things.

1 hour ago, Justin__Harris said:

I'm laughing at this dope I knew that spent a few hundred bucks to purchase someone's PSN account that had the digital copy of this for PS3.

I almost did the same a few years ago but I'm glad I didn't. I'm so glad this came back!

Sooo looking forward to running through this again, definitely a day one 😄

Really good news 😁😍

Probably not a good idea to wait for a long time to buy, no word on for how long they have the necessary licenses, and at least the people who did the music are not license friendly. Scott Pilgrim author is to be congratulated he always championed for the game to return to sale.

Edited by cris3f

Did not know about this game first time around, definitely going to get it this time though. I hate stupid delistings.....

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Does this have online co-op? Never played it before but I've heard good things.

If it is anything like the PS3 one, then yes. I played the game online with my friend. 

Honestly, the only trophy I wish to avoid is calling all strikers. Unlocking Nega Scott was a pain in the ass, had to clear Arcade with everyone just to unlock him. I’m really hoping the cheat codes still work.

Such good news, never got to play first one before it was annoyingly delisted, cannot wait to play this and giving us dlc too is awesome 

Hopefully the PS3 version is restored as well, especially if it’s a separate trophy list. Castle of Illusion and Ducktales remastered (both ps3 only) were relisted recently (I think within this year or last) so it’s possible.

This is awesome news! I remember playing this on my xbox 360 like ten years ago and loving it! 

Guess it goes to show, people complain long enough, they'll get what they want.

Squeaky wheel, and all that. 

FUCK YES!! I love the movie and the comic and I love playing the game :D it's like a must play for any couple :D 

Wonder if the complete version will have a platinum? I remember playing this with my mate through New Years, didn’t feel like drinking so just played this all night. 😂

Def already got the 100% but def will buy again just off GP.