Remake

-SK

Graphics aren't everything but holy hell, Ubisoft really didn't try and thats saying something. I don't expect photorealism for a stylish game like that but damn. Hope it still plays well. Even better, hope they delay it and make it look acceptable.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

It's great that Ubisoft is still releasing games for the PS3...

That was my first thought. If they had released it on PS3 10 years ago it would have looked stunning. Now, this is just sad.

Edited by dakk55
  • Like 1

I love Prince of Persia and when I saw the leak this morning I was so happy. However, after seeing that trailer, I feel all my hope for a true remaster has just died. Don't get me wrong, graphics aren't the be all and end all when it comes to games for me, not even close. This however just looks horrible. If it was for PS3 before PS4 was being released I'd be cool with it. I just can't get excited anymore and I'm honestly disappointed. The PS3 remasters of the trilogy don't look much different than this and that remaster trilogy released in 2010.

I'll check it out some more when more gets released but for now, It's a sale price or nothing unfortunately.

Edited by ImmortalFox-
  • Like 1