SKhesraw

Remake

58 posts in this topic

Graphics aren't everything but holy hell, Ubisoft really didn't try and thats saying something. I don't expect photorealism for a stylish game like that but damn. Hope it still plays well. Even better, hope they delay it and make it look acceptable.

Holy hell it's  like someone messed around with some filters or installed some really bad GTA mods. I mean I know Ubisoft  sucks at remasters/remakes (see AC2)  but dear god ...they want to release THIS  in 2021?

Haven't had the chance to play a PoP game yet. I'll pick it up.

Garbage game, graphics aren’t everything but this is a joke, won’t be getting this any time soon

Well I think this will be cool, I will play it just for nostalgia. Was one of my first platinums and will be good to play through it again.

Those with the loudest voice have the most unpopular opinion. This will sell well.

3 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

It's great that Ubisoft is still releasing games for the PS3...

That was my first thought. If they had released it on PS3 10 years ago it would have looked stunning. Now, this is just sad.

Edited by dakk55

I loved this when it first came out, but I must admit I'm pretty disappointed. I was hoping for a PoP 2k8 remaster. And the graphics are rather low quality for a game releasing in 2021.

There is something unappealing about the graphics, cant quite put my finger on it. Something seems off. Maybe it will get better before release.

I love Prince of Persia and when I saw the leak this morning I was so happy. However, after seeing that trailer, I feel all my hope for a true remaster has just died. Don't get me wrong, graphics aren't the be all and end all when it comes to games for me, not even close. This however just looks horrible. If it was for PS3 before PS4 was being released I'd be cool with it. I just can't get excited anymore and I'm honestly disappointed. The PS3 remasters of the trilogy don't look much different than this and that remaster trilogy released in 2010.

I'll check it out some more when more gets released but for now, It's a sale price or nothing unfortunately.

Edited by ImmortalFox-

It looks really bad, Ubisoft, we know you don't give a f about POP, but c'mon this is insulting.

This is cool news but on same hand shows how much Ubisoft care for prince of Persia 

There are two types of remakes. One like Yakuza Kiwami which adds extra contents + has beautiful graphics. And the other type... this..? I'm not sure calling this game as a remake.