Remake

-SK

I loved PoP The Sands of Time when I played it on PC all those years ago. It was one of my favorite action games from its time. Played it on the OG Xbox later and it was still great. I haven't played the ports that came out on PS3, but this remake does look rather...lackluster. Like, I know graphics don't make a game, but it does look very unpolished, even jarring to a point. If they're titling it as a remake, they should at least try and put some effort into making it look pretty, if not decent at least. Come on Ubisoft, there are people out there who genuinely love the prince's franchise, don't crap all over it like this.

You have until January 2021 to make this game look better, do it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

What on Earth are you talking about? There are a lot of people that want to re-experience classics in HD. This game for instance, is in desperate need of a remake. If you don't care about them then don't buy them, but don't act like you speak for everyone. Also you're deluded if you think that most games that come out are remakes/remasters LMAO. Remakes and remasters make up a small percentage of games on the market, so they're by no means a saturated part of the industry. 

There's plenty of them, enough for people to keep bringing them up on social media. Does Marvel's Spider-Man on the PS5 ring a bell? Apparently somebody already thought so because it's already coming out for the PS5, even though the original Marvel's Spider-Man came out just two years ago on the PS4 Slim/Pro.

Sorry kid, but not everybody in the world agrees with you.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, UltraFire121 said:

I never played a Prince of Persia before. I hope it's a good game.

Each of the games have decent qualities, but I liked Forgotten Sands the most. Sands of Time is definitely worth playing, but do wait for a discount.

13 hours ago, Spaz said:

There's plenty of them, enough for people to keep bringing them up on social media. Does Marvel's Spider-Man on the PS5 ring a bell? Apparently somebody already thought so because it's already coming out for the PS5, even though the original Marvel's Spider-Man came out just two years ago on the PS4 Slim/Pro.

Sorry kid, but not everybody in the world agrees with you.

Well why the hell not? It's a remaster that takes advantage of the PS5's hardware. Who wouldn't wanna play Spider-Man in 4K60?

Also, not a kid. Man you are one of the biggest pricks I've met on these forums. I see you everywhere.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Also, not a kid. Man you are one of the biggest pricks I've met on these forums. I see you everywhere.

I think AJ is pretty cool honestly. I see him everywhere too lol i can relate to a lot of his posts. i guess its because i don’t think hes a prick just for disagreeing or having a different opinion than i do. 

And he is probably older than both of us, maybe you should respect your elders. 

Edited by royal642award

Out of curiosity, have Ubisodt stated why the game has been delayed again? If not i reckon it's probably because of the graphics of the models in the game as they look trash for 2021 standards but weridly enough the environment looked really nice.

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

As somebody who just finished the entire Prince of Persia franchise, not exactly in the mood to jump into the series again. Hope Ubisoft didn't just do a bunch of copy and paste crap. The remasters that I have played from them were utterly lazy. If this remake turns out to be okay, I'll probably make a purchase when enough people give positive feedback on it.