Delisted from 360 and Steam... Last chance DLC

• 4 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, Mohd_AAAA said:

I just bought the DLC from the HK store and tried with both the NA and EU digital versions.

On the NA version, if you start the game on your HK account and go to the "Downloadable Content" option on the main menu, you can actually see the DLCs and can access their PS store page for direct purchase. And since I had the two trophy-related DLCs installed, you can actually see a tick next to them. I assume this means that the DLCs in the HK store are compatible with the NA version (and that the game and DLCs in the HK store are actually the NA versions of the game like many other games).

On the other hand, if you start the EU version from your HK account (or any account for that matter), none of the DLCs will show up and you'll get a empty table.

Here's a picture:

sDa25v5.jpg

What if i have the Game on disc the american version, and i want to buy the DLCs on the HK store and play them in my main account which is mexican, will be compatible? can anyone test this or confirm it? i entered too late to this post, im afraid i will never get any chances of buying those DLCs for the ps3 version and i will have to go for the remaster on the ps4 and miss this one :( , a friend told me about a website where you can buy the complete game with all DLC inlcuded, but is from CHILE and dont know about the methods of payment there, he says all games and dlc are original downloaded directly from the PS Store and he never had any problems buying them digital games

34 minutes ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

What if i have the Game on disc the american version, and i want to buy the DLCs on the HK store and play them in my main account which is mexican, will be compatible? can anyone test this or confirm it? i entered too late to this post, im afraid i will never get any chances of buying those DLCs for the ps3 version and i will have to go for the remaster on the ps4 and miss this one :( , a friend told me about a website where you can buy the complete game with all DLC inlcuded, but is from CHILE and dont know about the methods of payment there, he says all games and dlc are original downloaded directly from the PS Store and he never had any problems buying them digital games

As long as your accounts have that PS3 activated, all your accounts could get the trophies if you wanted, someone confirmed that US version and HK DLC are compatible, they aren’t a 100KB “paid” day 1 add-on that unlock on whatever profile it purchased it on...

• 2 months later...

Ok so its still possible to buy the dlcs in the HK store. My question is: i played the main game with the EU Version on my EU Account. If i would buy the NA Version so the NA DLCs in the HK store are compatible, am i able to get the trophies on my main EU Account and get the trophies for my list? and is it possible to use the same savegame then? or is the NA Version a seperate installation?

Edited by Namenloser1990
typo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Namenloser1990 said:

Any Expert on PS Regions and Trophies and stuff? pls:D

You’ll be able to get the trophies on your EU account, unfortunately you’ll have to start over your save won’t work on the NA version, but than again your doing the DLCs so it won’t be a biggie.

ok so i have antoher problem... The game plus both dlcs is 302HKD and i cant find any working discount codes. I now wanted to only buy the DLCs with two 80HKD cards and buy the main game on a physical disc, but i dont know which is the right version i have to buy, i never did this. Do i need the PEGI Version? or International? which one is the englisch version that is compatible with the DLCs from the HK store?

2 hours ago, Namenloser1990 said:

i also found a uk import version, will this work with the english DLCs from the HK store? I really dont want to pay double just because i bought the wrong version

The UK one doesn’t work. Either buy a US copy or get the digital HK, the Indonesian one will most likely be just like the HK one, so might as well get HK.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, baboon_overlord said:

Thank you everyone who posted on here. If I was to buy the HK version - base game and DLC - can anyone confirm it will be in English?

Yes, is in English, I bougth it at HK store months ago and didn't have any problem

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So if I buy an American copy and download the dlc off the HK store then install game on HK account and download the dlc I could then swap over to my UK account play the American disc and play it with DLC?

thanks this just seems so confusing when reading. Also if I was to get Hong Kong version of game I could also 100% that cause DLC is on disc ?

thanks for any help

Edited by G-RIZ1992

On 9/27/2021 at 9:17 PM, G-RIZ1992 said:

So if I buy an American copy and download the dlc off the HK store then install game on HK account and download the dlc I could then swap over to my UK account play the American disc and play it with DLC?

thanks this just seems so confusing when reading. Also if I was to get Hong Kong version of game I could also 100% that cause DLC is on disc ?

thanks for any help

You’ll be fine if you have the American version, you just have to download the DLCs from your HK account no need to install it on that profile…  As for the Hong Kong version… did you mean the Japanese Stacking version??? Because that’s DLCs are on the disc. The Hong Kong version disc or digital is the universal trophy list and the DLCs are not on the disc, hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

You’ll be fine if you have the American version, you just have to download the DLCs from your HK account no need to install it on that profile…  As for the Hong Kong version… did you mean the Japanese Stacking version??? Because that’s DLCs are on the disc. The Hong Kong version disc or digital is the universal trophy list and the DLCs are not on the disc, hope that helps.

Yeah so I get American disc and download dlc off HK store for dlc and then I can get the Japanese version and the dlc is already on there so can stack both? Yeah I meant Japanese copy my bad so that way I could do it twice full 100%