THEULTRAMEMELORD

is this game still doable?

14 posts in this topic

Yes! It can be done playing offline co-op or 2 controllers. I got a copy yesterday, looking forward to play this again after all this time :D have fun 

I should really go back and try Superhuman run again. It was really hard for me back then. I would like to think I've gain more skills over the years. xD

It's doable.. i did it with son helping on some sections and 2nd controller idle and me litterally rushing on other parts.

Might test your patience though lol 😉

But can It be done online? I don't have 2 controllers and the game is already 10 years old.

4 minutes ago, the_benne666 said:

But can It be done online? I don't have 2 controllers and the game is already 10 years old.

The online servers were shut down in 2014. The co-op can only be done offline, now.

7 minutes ago, the_benne666 said:

No, servers are down so its local only.

Beaten by a minute.

Edited by MrHealthy

1 minute ago, rebelkiller93 said:

The online servers were shut down in 2014. The co-op can only be done offline, now.

This^

The servers were closed years ago, thus your only option is to juggle 2 controllers and get the co-op trophies done offline.

Man does this make me miss R2... My first trophy ever was from that game about 12 or so years ago!! R3 was also fun, just not as much to me as R2. It's unfortunate to hear the servers are no longer up and running; guess that means R3 joins the many other games in my backlog I will never complete! Obviously no true completionist over here, sorry to disappoint 😂

4 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Man does this make me miss R2... My first trophy ever was from that game about 12 or so years ago!! R3 was also fun, just not as much to me as R2. It's unfortunate to hear the servers are no longer up and running; guess that means R3 joins the many other games in my backlog I will never complete! Obviously no true completionist over here, sorry to disappoint 1f602.png

R3 can be done in local co-op, as stated above.

And you can even complete R2 judging by what you got left.

helloImD.png

7 minutes ago, helloImD said:

R3 can be done in local co-op, as stated above.

And you can even complete R2 judging by what you got left.

Oops yes, I totally glossed over that part 🙃 Thank you for clarifying. Sadly I no longer own a PS3, nor copies of either game anymore... One day perhaps I will have a chance give it another shot!

Servers were shutdown in 2014, but there is nothing really anything online related to the trophies, and the platinum is rather easy, just Superhuman is probably your biggest struggle. In terms of coop, you will need two PS3 controllers. Great game and pretty underrated game. Multiplayer servers are once said again were shutdown though and the only way to experience the game now is the Campaign.