Did you know there are shiny's?

I_Aden_I

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knew that there are shiny's. For my self I thought it would be possible in a Pokemon-like game but since yesterday I know for sure. I ran through the grass arround lateria hunting for the tyrant as a shiny Bouldion appeared on screen. It is a bit lighter then normal ones and has a yellow ball.

Anyone else how saw or maby catched a shiny right now?

Edited by I_Aden_I

On 11/9/2020 at 10:30 AM, I_Aden_I said:

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knew that there are shiny's. For my self I thought it would be possible in a Pokemon-like game but since yesterday I know for sure. I ran through the grass arround lateria hunting for the tyrant as a shiny Bouldion appeared on screen. It is a bit lighter then normal ones and has a yellow ball.

Yes, in the game are called “cosmic” but is the same of shiny for pokemon (high rarity and different color).

After the last update, the devs add some chams that increase the possibility of find cosmic/shiny nexomon

Cosmics are what will keep me playing this game long after future updates/trophies.

Edit (November 2020), I have over 50 now so this aspect of the game kept the game alive for me.

On 11/09/2020 at 9:30 AM, I_Aden_I said:

Congrats on your cosmic.

Edited by Quiet-Empath
Shortened, more to the point
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/2/2023 at 1:34 AM, TurtlePM said:

I HAD TO SHARE THIS ?

Just got the Platinum and it might be the luckiest video capture. Not only got the final (427th) Nexomon, but it's the SHINY version ? ... I mean "Cosmic" ?

video deleted?

On 3/11/2024 at 8:42 PM, KOREAakaJDCR said:

video deleted?

Yes, sorry. I made a compilation of my Platinum that year and I ended up deleting that video.

It's here though, around minute 11.