Information Overload

Lightsp33d1987

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Try getting 51.  That seems to be the number.  Mine popped at 51.  Makes me wonder if either you start with one already or if the first one doesn't count, or one of the others is bugged.

Those of you that have got 50 or 51 without the trophy popping, did you play with anyone online?  This could be the problem with a lot of these trophies.  

I have about 70 now and still nothing. I've played a bit online, but not all the time.
You think playing alone could solve this thing?

1 hour ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I have about 70 now and still nothing. I've played a bit online, but not all the time.
You think playing alone could solve this thing?

It might be too late, but it's hard to know.  My though was, did you get a lot of intel online?  If so, and you weren't the host, then maybe it was only counting for them.  Even though it unlocked for you it wasn't ticking off on the internal counter that tracks the trophies progress.

3 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It might be too late, but it's hard to know.  My though was, did you get a lot of intel online?  If so, and you weren't the host, then maybe it was only counting for them.  Even though it unlocked for you it wasn't ticking off on the internal counter that tracks the trophies progress.

I played almost every mission by myself (while connected to internet) so.... I'm not sure.
It might have something in common with the fact that many intel I found was not marked as "unchecked"? Or is it like the comic books, with I found plenty of doubles in the game world?

2 minutes ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I played almost every mission by myself (while connected to internet) so.... I'm not sure.
It might have something in common with the fact that many intel I found was not marked as "unchecked"? Or is it like the comic books, with I found plenty of doubles in the game world?

I don't think you can find more than one of each, but I ran into the same issue with them not showing an unchecked mark in the menu.  My last one, #51, did show up though, and I kept track of my count after every chestI opened.  The vast majority of them after finishing the campaign didn't though.

I played online, I just didn't play any matchmaking or joined up with any friends.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I don't think you can find more than one of each, but I ran into the same issue with them not showing an unchecked mark in the menu.  My last one, #51, did show up though, and I kept track of my count after every chestI opened.  The vast majority of them after finishing the campaign didn't though.

I played online, I just didn't play any matchmaking or joined up with any friends.  

Yesterday I found two that were marked as unchecked, but in the same level, I found one that wasn't. I really don't understand this. I also made the mistake of listening the audo logs so I have no idea how many I had as marked (I also thought that it could've be a glitch where you need to uncheck 'em to bypass it, but it is not...)

If it's one of those trophies where you need to have at least 50 unchecked, I'm screwed.

Edited by IosonoOtakuman

18 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I've found plenty that I had full sets of already. This and the harm room ones are all I'm missing besides the 15 villian sector ones. 

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've found plenty that I had full sets of already. This and the harm room ones are all I'm missing besides the 15 villian sector ones. 

Weird.  Every time I got one in a chest it added to my count.  I found a few in the helicarrier that were blank though, like they never added anything to the totals, but not for a long time.  Might've even been as far back as the end of the campaign, I can't remember.  Even the ones that came up as read added to my total.

Edited by Snake2410

4 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Weird.  Every time I got one in a chest it added to my count.  I found a few in the helicarrier that were blank though, like they never added anything to the totals, but not for a long time.  Might've even been as far back as the end of the campaign, I can't remember.  Even the ones that came up as read added to my total.

Yeah I have almost every intel at this point. Guess I'll need to try a new save. I get 2-3 each vault and 1 almost every other stage. I play on challenge IV mostly so maybe that increases the drops? I usually see comics or Intel on top of mats and gear.

3 minutes ago, MinamalTypos said:

What is the best mission to grind for files?

I'd personally say the vault missions. There are about 10 chests in the open, I usually unlock them all then, before looking for the vault's entrance I return to the Quinjet; I keep everything I found even if I don't complete the mission.

Edited by IosonoOtakuman

58 minutes ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I'd personally say the vault missions. There are about 10 chests in the open, I usually unlock them all then, before looking for the vault's entrance I return to the Quinjet; I keep everything I found even if I don't complete the mission.

Thanks, was able to get the last 9 I needed in 30 minutes with this method

1 hour ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

Yeah, they were most constantly in vault missions, followed by villain sectors for me.

I'm starting to get the issue. I found about 3 intelligence files (Golden Acres, Kamala's Fan Fiction and Finding Black Widow) wich I'm sure I found days ago. But the counter in the intelligence foldes goes up anyway even if these are doubles and other files gets unlocked (and not marked ad unchecked). They need to make another patch...

Do you think that I could bypass the issue if I load an old save file (from usb or ps+)? I don't really want to start the game from the beginning just for this.

1 hour ago, mohammed_3li said:

Did they fix this with new patch 

Apparently not. Safest bet is to play everything single player if you can, but that's not a guarantee everything is going to pop correctly either.  They are still investigating some trophy issues, hopefully they figure it out quickly.

29 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Okay guys an update i think the latest patch has fixed the tracking on this trophy since the update i collected exactly 50 and it popped the trophy so i hit 85 in total but 50 since the patch, So if anyone else can collect 50 post patch and able to also confirm this.

I'll give this a go. Thanks. I have all the intel so hopefully dupes count.

3 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Depends how the game tracks picked up intel you might find you need to start a new game and pick up 50 so the total goes up.

Yeah I started a new game and have been focusing on story intel first. I'm on the last stage with Intel then I'll farm chests.

Sad thing is its my last trophy needed for the plat lol.

Edited by RoxasOnFire