Information Overload

Lightsp33d1987

This trophy is bugged to hell and it hasn't popped for me yet.

• 96 files on September 20th
  • 102 files on September 21st
  • 110 files on September 22nd
  • 114 files on September 23rd (day of 1.08 patch)
  • 119 files on September 24th
  • 125 files on September 25th
  • 126 files on September 26th
  • 138 files on September 27th
  • 146 files (so far) today, September 28th

If they reset the counter of fixed the glitch as of the big 1.3 patch I'd have it already, since I have collected over 50 since then. If they reset the counter on the small 1.08 patch on Thursday 23rd, I'm screwed since I was at 110 that morning and 50 files from that is 160, and there are 153 files total in the game.

Can't believe they could screw up such a simple thing and deny people their platinums.

I am beyond pissed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Did you collect 50 after the patch or was some before as i had to collect exactly 50 after the patch so ended up on 85 in total.

I collected many before patch...around 25 or so...

31 minutes ago, Bouchkilele said:

This trophy is bugged to hell and it hasn't popped for me yet.

• 96 files on September 20th
  • 102 files on September 21st
  • 110 files on September 22nd
  • 114 files on September 23rd (day of 1.08 patch)
  • 119 files on September 24th
  • 125 files on September 25th
  • 126 files on September 26th
  • 138 files on September 27th
  • 146 files (so far) today, September 28th

If they reset the counter of fixed the glitch as of the big 1.3 patch I'd have it already, since I have collected over 50 since then. If they reset the counter on the small 1.08 patch on Thursday 23rd, I'm screwed since I was at 110 that morning and 50 files from that is 160, and there are 153 files total in the game.

Can't believe they could screw up such a simple thing and deny people their platinums.

I am beyond pissed.

Whoever designed this piece of shit game...should be fired and never get a job again

2 hours ago, bboysunny93 said:

I collected many before patch...around 25 or so...

Whoever designed this piece of shit game...should be fired and never get a job again

More like whoever designed the way trophies are registered in co op for all players.  Single player works 100% fine, trophies and all.  Glitches are there, but they aren't bad from my experiences.

• Like 1

just got trophy at 51 !!!
half of them were done before patch

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

More like whoever designed the way trophies are registered in co op for all players.  Single player works 100% fine, trophies and all.  Glitches are there, but they aren't bad from my experiences.

i got it!!!!!!!!! CHEERS?

7 hours ago, bboysunny93 said:

just got trophy at 51 !!!
half of them were done before patch

i got it!!!!!!!!! CHEERS1f600.png

That seems like the magic number for it.  I think just about everyone who gets it on time gets it at 51.  If goes past that is when you have to worry.  I had a mini panic when I hit 50 and it didn't pop, but then it popped at 51 so I was good lol.

I think one of them might be in your inventory either right away upon starting or gets dropped in there automatically at some point and doesn't officially count.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

I only played the intro to this game at launch, which I don’t think even has any intel in it, and finally came back to the game once the Tentative Peace trophy was fixed. 
But even now, I’ve got close to 80 intel and still no trophy. 
EDIT: It popped when I got 92 intel.

Edited by Connorsonicblura

Might just be a coincidence however, the trophy popped for me once I no longer had any “undiscovered” file groups at the bottom of the intelligence tab. I had 92 total but once I found one file in the last undiscovered group it popped. 

Edited by VerCettI

8 hours ago, VerCettI said:

Might just be a coincidence however, the trophy popped for me once I no longer had any “undiscovered” file groups at the bottom of the intelligence tab. I had 92 total but once I found one file in the last undiscovered group it popped. 

Coincidence. I got a file in my last undiscovered group and have 78 and it still didn't pop

1 hour ago, SupremeTerror said:

Where is the best place to try farm Intel? I've been rushing Day of the Ramains, getting both shield caches and the deport plus 3-4 solitary chests. And barely get 1 intel every 4 or 5 runs.

I have been switching between Elite Forest and Elite Desert Vaults. Do not complete the mission. Open all markers, then return to quinjet. Should net you 2+ per run. 

My trophy just popped up after 145 intel. Absolutely ridiculous, but shoot I still got it. 

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I have been switching between Elite Forest and Elite Desert Vaults. Do not complete the mission. Open all markers, then return to quinjet. Should net you 2+ per run. 

My trophy just popped up after 145 intel. Absolutely ridiculous, but shoot I still got it. 

Cheers I'll give it a go, does difficulty matter for drop rate?

And congratulations! :)

I seem to get dupes nearly everytime that I do eventually get a drop ?